• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script Req Z Desk - Support Tickets System with Knowledge Base and FAQs

Bubabulyt

Trusted Uploader
Jun 30, 2020
Russian

Z Desk - Support Tickets System with Knowledge Base and FAQs - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Live Preview Screenshots

Z Desk – Support Tickets System with Knowledge Base and FAQs developed to create a support ticketing. It allows live chatting, posting articles, and FAQs. It supports the creation of multiple departments and user roles based on your needs.

More Features​

• 12 Theme color for Storefront
  • Digital/Downloadable Product
  • Bulk Product Import
  • SMS Module
  • Flash Sales
  • Newsletter subscription
  • Product brands
  • Product tags
  • SCA and 3D secure integration
  • Advanced search suggestions
  • Rich Snippets
  • Beautiful & Powerful Admin Panel
  • Multiple Locales
  • Multiple Countries
  • Multiple Currencies
  • Third Party Integration for Updating Currency Rates
  • Scheduled Currency Rate Updating
  • Advanced Home Page Customization
  • Advanced Search
  • Algolia Search Engine Integration
  • Product Options
  • Product Attributes
  • Advanced Product Filtering
  • Guest Checkout
  • Customer Panel
  • Sales Analytics Chart
  • Search Log
  • Advanced System Report
  • Custom Static Page
  • Scheduled Special Product Price
  • Country, State, City, Zip Based Tax Configuration
  • Minimum Amount for Free Shipping
  • File Manager
  • Drag & Drop File Uploader
  • Custom CSS/JS
  • Custom 404 Page
  • SEO Optimized
  • Maintenance Mode
  • And More…

This script is not zeroed. If there are those who want to make a zero version of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm trying to override the script. It looks like the critical code is this:

$api_request_url = 'https://envato.zaib.pk/api.php?target=94bc4b54688543d3f385431cd41e2473'; $api_request_url .= "&purchase_code={$purchase_code}&product_order=3"; $api_request_url .= '&website=' . base_url( '', true ); $response = send_get_curl( $api_request_url ); if ( empty( $response ) || empty( $response->status ) ) error( 'went_wrong' );

I don't have enough knowledge to modify the code, can someone help me. What code should be put to skip the check? Thanks

$api_request_url = 'https://envato.zaib.pk/api.php?target=94bc4b54688543d3f385431cd41e2473'; $api_request_url .= "&purchase_code={$purchase_code}&product_order=3"; $api_request_url .= '&website=' . base_url( '', true ); $response = send_get_curl( $api_request_url ); if ( empty( $response ) || empty( $response->status ) ) error( 'went_wrong' );

I don't have enough knowledge to modify the code, can someone help me. What code should be put to skip the check? Thanks
Just delete this code then save the files then run the installer again and you're good to go. Tried and tested, it works

Z Desk - Support Tickets System with Knowledge Base and FAQs - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Live Preview Screenshots

Z Desk – Support Tickets System with Knowledge Base and FAQs developed to create a support ticketing. It allows live chatting, posting articles, and FAQs. It supports the creation of multiple departments and user roles based on your needs.

More Features​

• Bulk Product Import
  • SMS Module
  • Flash Sales
  • Product brands
  • Product tags
  • Rich Snippets
  • Multiple Locales
  • Multiple Countries
  • Multiple Currencies
  • Advanced Search
  • Product Options
  • Product Attributes
  • Guest Checkout
  • Customer Panel
  • Sales Analytics Chart
  • Search Log
  • Advanced System Report
  • Custom Static Page
  • File Manager
  • Custom CSS/JS
  • Custom 404 Page
  • SEO Optimized
  • Maintenance Mode
  • And More…

This script is not zeroed. If there are those who want to make a zero version of it.

Link to the archive, here: https://infocd.ru/drive/s/xOpIV4Atu2pys5OuBRMEu7DULbCv1A
Please can you update to latest version?

@Bubabulyt Please update it to latest version.
Version 1.6 (25 August 2022)

- Added Guest Ticketing Feature
- Added Menus For Users "All Tickets & Chats" (Manage Users, Edit User)
- Added "Tickets and Chats" Counts For Each User & Department
- Added Option to Resend the Guest Ticket Access Link
- Added Option to Resend the Verification Email (Guest, Customer)
- Some Fixes, Minor Adjustments, and Improvements
- Updated the Documentation

asking for purchase code, anyone help me with that

Just delete this code then save the files then run the installer again and you're good to go. Tried and tested, it works

Where can i find the code

Reactions: bhabanisankar
There is install folder & inside it proceed.php file..Just delete these aboe lines & save it. Run the installer again & you are ready to go...

Live Preview Screenshots

More Features​

• Bulk Product Import
  • SMS Module
  • Flash Sales
  • Product brands
  • Product tags
  • Rich Snippets
  • Multiple Locales
  • Multiple Countries
  • Multiple Currencies
  • Advanced Search
  • Product Options
  • Product Attributes
  • Guest Checkout
  • Customer Panel
  • Sales Analytics Chart
  • Search Log
  • Advanced System Report
  • Custom Static Page
  • File Manager
  • Custom CSS/JS
  • Custom 404 Page
  • SEO Optimized
  • Maintenance Mode
  • And More…

This is nulled? Thanks

It works! thanks, bro.

can you please update to v1.6?

Please can you update to latest version?

Does anyone has purchace code for this ....??

@Bubabulyt Please update it to latest version.
Version 1.6 (25 August 2022)

- Added Guest Ticketing Feature
- Added Menus For Users "All Tickets & Chats" (Manage Users, Edit User)
- Added "Tickets and Chats" Counts For Each User & Department
- Added Option to Resend the Guest Ticket Access Link
- Added Option to Resend the Verification Email (Guest, Customer)
- Some Fixes, Minor Adjustments, and Improvements
- Updated the Documentation

Where to enable chat option ?

asking for purchase code, anyone help me with that

Where can i find the code

There is install folder & inside it proceed.php file..Just delete these aboe lines & save it. Run the installer again & you are ready to go...

Go to \script\install\proceed.php & update

Here is the new version of the link zeroed who can and re-post.

Thanks, updation successfully done...

You're welcome ))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock