• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request: Ecomm - The Powerful WooCommerce Theme

now i use woodmart because Minimog is very heavy and they use 17 plugins so heavy .
which the best builder to use ?
I preferred Woodmart too because their code structure is very good for ready-made templates.

Reactions: Stak
I preferred Woodmart too because their code structure is very good for ready-made templates.
The same thing I was confused between Xstore and Woodmart but i decide to choose Woodmart because it's light and fast loading because of their code structure, I think it will be a good decision to build all my future websites.

Desing (UI and UX) is very nice but it based Elementor which I hate as a builder.

By the way there have another theme which builded same author and it's similar design, you can check out: https://babia.to/resources/minimogwp-the-high-converting-ecommerce-wordpress-theme.22321/
Hi guguk. Thank you for the recommendation. I've tried minimog. It's also Elementor (which I also hate) but it doesn't have the exact same feel as ecomm. One of the demos on that is perfect for what I need. So if I'm going to have to suffer through Elementor, I might as well do it with the perfect theme. 😩

Hi guguk. Thank you for the recommendation. I've tried minimog. It's also Elementor (which I also hate) but it doesn't have the exact same feel as ecomm. One of the demos on that is perfect for what I need. So if I'm going to have to suffer through Elementor, I might as well do it with the perfect theme. 😩
May you asking to author to creating this template via WPBakery too, sometimes they release other builder option.

Thank you. I'll try that.
Meanwhile, do you happen to have an Envato Elements subscription? If you do, I would so appreciate your help with these. 🙏🏽

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock