• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Theme Request - Parris - Beauty and Makeup Shop.

No, this is a WordPress theme
are you sure? Because it said shopify when I was trying to look at the file name? .I have files of themes I was going to look through for you but the website said shopify..which I have but not sure what I am looking for if you need wordpress..'m trying to figure out how I can upload all my files for others to get use out of them but i am brand new to this forum...i have memberships to every design site out there so i am happy to help someone else out if i can...in your case I have no idea what the theme is because the website you posted is shopify files...but i am not a tech expert...i assumed Shopify themes were different from Wordpress...if you know the theme name I'd be happy to look but that page is Shopify theme..

Here is the link to the theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock