• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Really Simple SSL pro 2.0.19

Because my site didn't detect my SSL from Cloudflare. Maybe it will Fix if i use Really Simple SSL pro 2.0.19 (The Newest one).
Ok thank you for your info, i will check and try your link given.(y)
But still, if you have the plugin. Let me know :giggle:

Because my site didn't detect my SSL from Cloudflare. Maybe it will Fix if i use Really Simple SSL pro 2.0.19 (The Newest one).
Ok thank you for your info, i will check and try your link given.(y)
But still, if you have the plugin. Let me know :giggle:
No I do not have
why not detect ? just change your dns to cloudflare and use Flexible SSL
https://wordpress.org/plugins/cloudflare-flexible-ssl/ ( You don't even need this )
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170416-What-do-the-SSL-options-mean-

Reactions: Blikie
- Almost one year i park Domain www.mysite1.com on [Hosting www.byethost.com ] , it run well with SSL on it.
- Today, i just buying new Hosting on [Hosting www.hostinger.com]. I am try parking my old Domain www.mysite1.com to new hosting [www.hostinger.com]
- All Content is new [new install wordpress on hostinger], only want get this SSL first in new place and then i will full migrate the old content to this new hosting after all SSL things run well.
- I didn't change setting at all in Cloudflare (Still old Setting), Only did right setting for DNS Record. And Yes My Cloudflare on Flexible SSL.
- Sadly still not detect now :cry: Do we need wait full day 24 hours for this changing?

Thank you for your helping Babak i appreciate it. :giggle: You have great website, i love this forum :love:

Last edited:
At a time I used to use SSLForFree for WordPress, you can go for it.[/QUOTE]
Wow i just knew it, thank you for sharing this info.

- Almost one year i park Domain www.mysite1.com on [Hosting www.byethost.com ] , it run well with SSL on it.
- Today, i just buying new Hosting on [Hosting www.hostinger.com]. I am try parking my old Domain www.mysite1.com to new hosting [www.hostinger.com]
- All Content is new [new install wordpress on hostinger], only want get this SSL first in new place and then i will full migrate the old content to this new hosting after all SSL things run well.
- I didn't change setting at all in Cloudflare (Still old Setting), Only did right setting for DNS Record.
- Sadly still not detect now :cry: Do we need wait full day 24 hours for this changing?

Thank you for your helping Babak i appreciate it. :giggle: You have great website, i love this forum :love:
no just 5 min
bro cloudflare give you 2 dns
just set it on your domain
and add your new server ip to cloudflare
like this
babiato cloudflare.jpg

you need 1 a record your domain to your server ip address and 1 cname www to your domain
like picture
ftp and mail or smtp Does not matter

remove line 3
and create cname www and point to your domain name
see my picture again
OOOOOOMMMMYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDD!!! :eek::eek::eek: It's WORKS!
YOU ARE MY TRUE LIVE SAVING BROOOO!! THANK YOUU SOO MUCCCHHHH!!!!!!!
I was talking to Customer Service about this issue and they told me to wait 24 hours for propagate things (like i know what is propagate :cautious: *Sigh) They didn't give me fast solution.
And now! You! Best !! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y).
Thank you for your help bro!! Da Best! :love::love::love::love:

It's Solved :cool:

OOOOOOMMMMYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDD!!! :eek::eek::eek: It's WORKS!
YOU ARE MY TRUE LIVE SAVING BROOOO!! THANK YOUU SOO MUCCCHHHH!!!!!!!
I was talking to Customer Service about this issue and they told me to wait 24 hours for propagate things (like i know what is propagate :cautious: *Sigh) They didn't give me fast solution.
And now! You! Best !! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y).
Thank you for your help bro!! Da Best! :love::love::love::love:

It's Solved :cool:
I'm so glad the problem was fixed :giggle::giggle:
enjoy(y)

is this lifetime free and prevent from hackers?

Nope, it's 90 days validity . . . After or within this 90 days duration you can again renew your license free of cost , so again 90 days . . This way you can repeat this process as long as you can . .

Ya, it's secure as they use COMODO / SECTIGO SSL service . I have been using this on 2 of my domain since last 3 years . . Always fine

Reactions: GoldenBoot
Nope, it's 90 days validity . . . After or within this 90 days duration you can again renew your license free of cost , so again 90 days . . This way you can repeat this process as long as you can . .

Ya, it's secure as they use COMODO / SECTIGO SSL service . I have been using this on 2 of my domain since last 3 years . . Always fine
👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hungdz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock