• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] scrapebox seo software

Okay Guys, I have updated Scrapebox link As Ruu.cloud has shutdown their operations

Comment poster working | No addons will work

All 33 Addons working | Comment poster not tested

My Drive is full so make sure everyone downloads it within 5 days, I will delete it then.

i am unable to install scrapebox version 2.0, it is giving me error 17 please contact the website.

i am unable to install scrapebox version 2.0, it is giving me error 17 please contact the website.
Error 17 occurs when the checksums don't match. This essentially means that the file is corrupt and you need to redownload it. This can happen when you download in the first place, if it gets corrupted in transfer, or while unzipping etc... Windows does many things in the background and sometimes this just happens. Simply redownload a fresh copy of scrapebox from the download link:

Okay Guys, I have updated Scrapebox link As Ruu.cloud has shutdown their operations

Comment poster working | No addons will work

All 33 Addons working | Comment poster not tested

My Drive is full so make sure everyone downloads it within 5 days, I will delete it then.

Thanks a mil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock