• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : gagannotebook.in - Babiato Forum

Screenshot-11.jpg

@Knight_Killer please carefully read the following guidelines and change your first post accordingly

Also read rule no. 19 from Babiato Terms and rules

@Knight_Killer please carefully read the following guidelines and change your first post accordingly

Also read rule no. 19 from Babiato Terms and rules
updated.

Last edited:
It looks great.
However, I think you can make some improvements, especially on the main page where the pictures on the carousel are in low definition. You should try to improve their quality.
Additionally, the "our combos" section is empty. Worth either deleting either filling with content. Same remark for the miscellaneous product category display displayed on the main page.

And last but not least, you have some social icons, but they are not sending to any social media page. Worth deleting if you don't have any or adding their links.
Also in the footer, you can add 2021 to the copyright ;)

Best regards, keep up with your business!

Reactions: Knight_Killer
And last but not least, you have some social icons, but they are not sending to any social media page. Worth deleting if you don't have any or adding their links.
Also in the footer, you can add 2021 to the copyright ;)

Best regards, keep up with your business!
thanks

Looks cool buddy...one thing i noticed is slow loading time...are you using any cache plugins? Enable lazy load of images maybe...other then that everything looks good..

Looks very sleek. What script did you use for this?

Is there a reason you need two navigation bars? I would initially hide the "mid bar" (also it's white text and some light images in the carousel make it hard to read) and make it appear on scroll down.

I really like the feel of the bottom of the page (bellow the "Our Combos" section) more than the top, hero side. Maybe you can move it up? I don't think the authors images bring value to the user. Especially since when you click them a user is expected to fill out a huge form.

You have a big collection of books, so maybe take a page of Amazon and make the search bar prominent and have some categories side bar on the left (where you can have those famous authors but without images).

Good job!

Is there a reason you need two navigation bars? I would initially hide the "mid bar" (also it's white text and some light images in the carousel make it hard to read) and make it appear on scroll down.

I really like the feel of the bottom of the page (bellow the "Our Combos" section) more than the top, hero side. Maybe you can move it up? I don't think the authors images bring value to the user. Especially since when you click them a user is expected to fill out a huge form.

You have a big collection of books, so maybe take a page of Amazon and make the search bar prominent and have some categories sidebar on the left (where you can have those famous authors but without images).

Good job!
nice suggestion, I will definitely look into it after discussing it with my client and team.
One more thing, I want to know how to drive more sales.?
because I have more than 4000 products under a single window, but the sales volume is not up to a benchmark or I can say a handsome sales volume.
any suggestions.?

nice suggestion, I will definitely look into it after discussing it with my client and team.
One more thing, I want to know how to drive more sales.?
because I have more than 4000 products under a single window, but the sales volume is not up to a benchmark or I can say a handsome sales volume.
any suggestions.?

It's hard to say without knowing your market and customers.

Look at your funnel and try to optimise it. It all comes down to knowing your customer. What do they expect when they land on our page. Also think about what's already selling and how can we sell more of that? (80/20 rule) How do people find it and can we make it easier?

Also check out Google's UX Playbook for Retail (pdf) and their examples. Right off the bat (3rd page of the pdf) you can see that you can make your Call To Actions more descriptive and above the fold. They also advise to remove the automatic carousels and display the top categories on homepage. We can all have opinions about UX, but I take data over them any time.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: Theone
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock