• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
@Danz

New Update

Version 2.6.1 – 17 November 2020
[Added] Add item categories and category wise filter in sales/store.
[Added] Custom field support for clients and leads import
[Added] Admin should be able to change the owner of the clients.
[Added] Add a new white color template
[Added] Open tickets list widget
[Added] Add settings to create recurring tasks before x days of the start date
[Added] Added option to update logo and avatar without crop
[Added] When google calendar is enabled, show a link in the events
[Added] Read-only option for client access permission
[Added] Embedded form to get external tickets
[Added] New permission on tickets to show assigned tickets only
[Updated] Retry 10 times before setting the unauthorized status on IMAP when trying from cron
[Fixed] Bug on client custom dashboard page when clients add a widget
[Fixed] Don't show the shared events to anyone if the user is inactive
[Fixed] Search doesn't work in lead kanban page
[Fixed] Old date editing resulted as wrong time because of daylight saving on timezone
[Fixed] Client registration bug
[Fixed] Ticket creation notification to creator is not working for non-registered emails.
[Fixed] Don't show 'status_changed_at' in activity logs
[Fixed] Slack notification doesn't contain links
[Fixed] Error in projects list filtering

Danz updated RISE - Ultimate Project Manager with a new update entry:

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager 2.6.1

Download Free RISE - Ultimate Project Manager Nulled CodeCanyon 15455641
RISE – Ultimate Project Manager is the best way to manage your projects, clients and team members. You can easily collaborate with your team and monitor your work. It’s easy to use & install.

Features
  • Projects
    Manage all your projects using some amazing tools. Create tasks in projects and assign your team members on the tasks. Create milestone to estimate the time frame. Upload files by dragging...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone knows how to update this software?

the archive doesn't includes update files .. so the only way is automatic update, but it requires purchase code. I'm waiting to see if they are not going to make sale for the holidays and will buy it. Then will try to provide files for manual update.

[Added] Admin should be able to change the owner of the clients.

F.Y.I.
This function in 2.6.1 version is still not fixed and not working.

Last edited:
edit the file :

Goto the line #375:

Change it in:

PLease Help to Email Configuration
I am Already Set to this Configuration
But Email Not Send

Kindly help me

Attachments

• email.JPG
    email.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 54
  • email2.JPG
    email2.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 53
Hey
Can any one please tell me how to update this ?
From 2.4 to latest version
PLEASE :(

Did you get any solution for updating ?
@jhfg2005 @smartass

The problem is that the script can be updated only via purcahse code. I the script archive there is no files for updating from old version .. just for clean installation. This update was major and thats why we wait several months for it. I think they will start making minior updates and then I'll try to get only update files and post them here so you can update from older version and not to have to make fresh installation every time when they post update.

How about doing fresh installation with taking backup of mySQL and importing the mysql code after getting installed
It is a good thought I think. What do you say?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock