• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Save 10% On The Best SEO Tools Groupbuy!! AHREFS Available!!!

So this is starting to become anoying. One thing is when something is free service but when you charge someone for providing certain service then as a paid customer I expect to have access to that service most of the time except in rare occasion, for short period of time because of unforseen technical issues. Downtime can happen but the worst thing you can do is not to communicate with paid customers. I reached out to your support through every support channel you listed and 24 hours later, no single reply. Here is the thing: if you decided to charge certain amount of money for service you provide, that is your decision, i guess you guys put some thoughts into it, did a math and it made sense to you. I paid how much you asked and if you start failing constantly on delivering at least acceptable level of service , we have a problem. Let's put it this way: I do not mind paying more money so you guys can properly run this service, have better technology, better customer support etc so paid customers can have better experience. That is called professional business practice. Try to do your operations that way. Thanks. Btw, can someone in charge finally give some info on why everyting is going down in last 2 days?

Reactions: amkia and WPIT
So this is starting to become anoying. One thing is when something is free service but when you charge someone for providing certain service then as a paid customer I expect to have access to that service most of the time except in rare occasion, for short period of time because of unforseen technical issues. Downtime can happen but the worst thing you can do is not to communicate with paid customers. I reached out to your support through every support channel you listed and 24 hours later, no single reply. Here is the thing: if you decided to charge certain amount of money for service you provide, that is your decision, i guess you guys put some thoughts into it, did a math and it made sense to you. I paid how much you asked and if you start failing constantly on delivering at least acceptable level of service , we have a problem. Let's put it this way: I do not mind paying more money so you guys can properly run this service, have better technology, better customer support etc so paid customers can have better experience. That is called professional business practice. Try to do your operations that way. Thanks. Btw, can someone in charge finally give some info on why everyting is going down in last 2 days?
Hi mate. We're really sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please pm me your toolsminati username.

Hi @ankitsarim

I've noticed your affiliation with toolsminati.com, and I'm experiencing a similar issue as many others: a lack of response from their end. Allow me to briefly explain the situation:
I've purchased a designer subscription, which isn't my first time doing so. However, I'm encountering the same issue again.

Some theme developers, like ThemeREX from elements.envato.com, require activation tied to a domain through extensions.envato.com. Without this activation, I'm unable to utilize the themes. I've attached an article for reference: How to Activate the Theme Using Envato Elements Token.

To activate the theme, I need a token from this site: Generate Token. Each time I click the link, a new key is generated, so there shouldn't be any issues.

I'm hesitant to purchase a subscription for just one theme, hence why I'm reaching out here. This isn't the first time I've purchased a subscription hoping this issue would be resolved, but unfortunately, I received no response last time either.

I would love to use your service year-round, but the inability to get a response or activate the theme is holding me back. Could you please assist with this matter?

I will be glad if you at least help me activate the theme on my domain by providing me with a token :)

Toolsminati UserID : khikki

Hi @ankitsarim

I've noticed your affiliation with toolsminati.com, and I'm experiencing a similar issue as many others: a lack of response from their end. Allow me to briefly explain the situation:
I've purchased a designer subscription, which isn't my first time doing so. However, I'm encountering the same issue again.

Some theme developers, like ThemeREX from elements.envato.com, require activation tied to a domain through extensions.envato.com. Without this activation, I'm unable to utilize the themes. I've attached an article for reference: How to Activate the Theme Using Envato Elements Token.

To activate the theme, I need a token from this site: Generate Token. Each time I click the link, a new key is generated, so there shouldn't be any issues.

I'm hesitant to purchase a subscription for just one theme, hence why I'm reaching out here. This isn't the first time I've purchased a subscription hoping this issue would be resolved, but unfortunately, I received no response last time either.

I would love to use your service year-round, but the inability to get a response or activate the theme is holding me back. Could you please assist with this matter?

I will be glad if you at least help me activate the theme on my domain by providing me with a token :)

Toolsminati UserID : khikki
I looked into this and found that it will connect the envato elements account. We have already enabled downloads section so that people can download the purchase code which most theme owners provide but looks like in your current case they want to connect the envato elements account. As you already know that it's a group buy service so i feel it's not possible. I feel like you should have to purchase private envato elements account for this purpose.

Thank you 🙂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock