• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SearchWP - Instantly Improve Your Site Search

SearchWP - Instantly Improve Your Site Search v4.3.15

No permission to download
SearchWP WP Job Manager Integration 1.6.1 or the previous version?

Thank you!
SearchWP Live Ajax Search v1.7.5
SearchWP WP Job Manager Integration v1.6.1

Attachments

• searchwp-wp-job-manager-integration.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 26
  • searchwp-live-ajax-search.zip
    713 KB · Views: 73
  • Love
Reactions: m1si0 and Lalo

• [New] Embeddable Search Forms for a customized search experience
  • [Improvement] Better handling of Synonyms partial matches
  • [Change] SearchWP query runs for empty searches to adhere to engine restrictions

Reactions: smalok

• [New] Taxonomy Source is added to the Engines configuration.
  • [Change] Replace site_url with home_url in Search Form action on the frontend.
  • [Update] Translation files.
  • [Fix] Empty search queries are logged into the statistics.
  • [Fix] Highlighting is not working if a searched keyword is followed by special characters in the original text.
  • [Fix] Search Form "Type of search" setting affects search results only when Advanced Search is enabled.
  • [Fix] Search Form is not rendering on search results page in some cases.
  • [Fix] PHP notice on Search Form render if a category was saved in form settings but deleted from WP.
  • [Fix] The whole excerpt gets highlighted on empty search if the "Highlight Terms" setting is enabled.

hey @Babak or anyone else who can help

clearly i am missing something here as its not activating and if i enter anything into the key, it just doesnt work.....

i even tried the licence file given on here in a previous message and it just causes a fatal error and breaks my site

Last edited:
ignore it if settings or options working good
thats the problem, even if ive installed the additional plugins, on the extensions section is says upgrade so I dont know if they are even working?

it may show some alerts but plugin works fine, the only issue on plugin itself which uses huge resources on database

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
it may show some alerts but plugin works fine, the only issue on plugin itself which uses huge resources on database
it clearly says i cant get access to the extensions without licence and it doesnt show me any settings for the extensions so can only assume its not working?

it clearly says i cant get access to the extensions without licence and it doesnt show me any settings for the extensions so can only assume its not working?
Download extensions plugins and install

Download extensions plugins and install
ive already installed the extensions. Thats my whole issue! None of the extensions work (or at least seem to work as no settings for any of them) and it tells me I need to have a valid licence to use the extensions. Even though I have them installed, on the extensions page it just says upgrade on all of the extensions because my licence is not activated

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
@bikhs if you know what you may do, drop or empty searchwp tables from db, delete all its files from your host, and do a clean install.

but do it at your own risk, messing with db is not safe :-"

@Babak There's a new update. Thanks!
  • [New] Post Author added as an engine source attribute.
  • [Improvement] Added filter for Closest Match notice text.
  • [Improvement] Added support for SVG images.
  • [Improvement] Only log statistics for the first page of results.
  • [Change] Exclude taxonomy sources from default new engine settings.
  • [Change] Order results by relevance first and post date after on empty native searches.
  • [Change] Add a specific notice to the Engines page when the indexer is paused.
  • [Update] Documentation links.
  • [Update] Translation files.
  • [Fix] PHP error if a site uses cookies with forbidden characters.
  • [Fix] Call to a member function on bool when using WP CLI commands.
  • [Fix] Empty searches running slow.
  • [Fix] PHP notice for deprecated use of stripos.
  • [Fix] Invalid category console notice in block editor if Modal Form extension is inactive.
  • [Fix] NOT IN condition on Media rules doesn't apply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock