• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy 5

5.2.4​

• Dates in any exported CSVs are now formatted in a way that you can sort them in your spreadsheet program (eg. subscriber exports from lists or reports)
  • The database updating script will now only check for new columns, tables or indexes to be added once.
  • Show actual curl error when unable to communicate with Amazon SNS API for some reason
  • Added header to prevent search engines from possibly indexing tracking links which will skew click tracking data as a result (Thanks James Cridland)
  • Fixed a bug where emails aren’t being sent when scheduled via the new scheduling API
  • Fixed resubscribing to a double opt-in list from the standard unsubscribe page not actually resubscribing the user (Thanks Nils Bader)
  • Updated geolocation database
I'm waiting for you to share files.

Reactions: e2x2p
I just find on google and see Sendy v5.2.4 nulled. I want to upload it for share in here but I can't upload it

There are many articles I want to share and have uploaded to share here, but they are all deleted or not made public by the website administrator.

Reactions: linformariko
NOT NULLED. All you share is want to earn traffic and insert a shortened link to make money. It's so dirty.
Say what you want to say. Those who need it will come in if they don't need it, then turn away, there's no need to say that. Ban bbmaiphuong from downloading sendy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are many articles I want to share and have uploaded to share here, but they are all deleted or not made public by the website administrator.
hey if u have email maerketing related articles share them with me pls i appreciate that

Sendy 5.2.5 - NOT NULLED​

• The web version link now displays in the ‘Define recipients’ page. This gives you easy access to the web version link of the campaign for various purpose, eg. sharing with your team mates or colleagues before sending out the campaign, viewing the web version in a new tab etc.
    RaQ9qi+
  • Added support for the new ‘Osaka’ Amazon SES region.
  • Moved include statement for includes/helpers/geo/geolite/geoip.inc into conditional statement that checks if PHP is below 5.4 to prevent PHP 8 from throwing “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name() when PHP geoip extension is enabled”.
  • Change row_format of all tables to Dynamic if otherwise, for a small number of users who may be getting a blank page when saving brand settings, list settings etc due to ‘Row size too large’ error.
  • Fixed PHP 8+ warning: SimpleEmailServiceRequest::__responseWriteCallback(): Argument #1 ($curl) must be passed by reference, value given in /includes/helpers/ses.php

Attachments

• sendy-5.2.5.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 14

Sendy 5.2.5 - NOT NULLED​

• The web version link now displays in the ‘Define recipients’ page. This gives you easy access to the web version link of the campaign for various purpose, eg. sharing with your team mates or colleagues before sending out the campaign, viewing the web version in a new tab etc.
    RaQ9qi+
  • Added support for the new ‘Osaka’ Amazon SES region.
  • Moved include statement for includes/helpers/geo/geolite/geoip.inc into conditional statement that checks if PHP is below 5.4 to prevent PHP 8 from throwing “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name() when PHP geoip extension is enabled”.
  • Change row_format of all tables to Dynamic if otherwise, for a small number of users who may be getting a blank page when saving brand settings, list settings etc due to ‘Row size too large’ error.
  • Fixed PHP 8+ warning: SimpleEmailServiceRequest::__responseWriteCallback(): Argument #1 ($curl) must be passed by reference, value given in /includes/helpers/ses.php
Thanks and someone please null this version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock