• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper v6.0.1.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Just take a look at this thread before you actually comment anything. You will see that I have nulled multiple version and alsk don't ask for anything in return. You ask for password and your nulling method is unsure because I already told yoh how it is working. Open the _install.php or functions.php file. You will see bunch of code which is obfuscated if you know what that means.
Hey @domba brother would you please null the last version? Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
I just got the update to this script (6.0.7.1) and furter

The same files I posted to null it, work perfectly...

Try my method...

How to null this script​

just replace the files with the ones I provide from my own​

_install.php - in the root folder​

footer.php - in the includes folder​

functions.php - in te includes folder​

Password to open:

@domba:
Before criticizing and discrediting my nulling method, I suggest you try it... Sometimes envy does not allow you to take advantage of a resource that someone without interest gives away for the benefit of everyone... Try before comment...

Attachments

• sendy v6.0.7.1 nulled Files and furter versions.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 28
I just got the update to this script (6.0.7.1) and furter

The same files I posted to null it, work perfectly...

Try my method...

How to null this script​

just replace the files with the ones I provide from my own​

_install.php - in the root folder​

footer.php - in the includes folder​

functions.php - in te includes folder​

Password to open:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

@domba:
Before criticizing and discrediting my nulling method, I suggest you try it... Sometimes envy does not allow you to take advantage of a resource that someone without interest gives away for the benefit of everyone... Try before comment...
Your nulled files seems proper but I am trying to explain you again that those files can and will change with later updates. Maybe the developer will add some new function or something in functions.php and then you won't benefit from update or maybe it will even break if some code will call function which does not exist cause you will be using nulled file from previous version. The only proper way to null this script is to deobfuscate its code first and then null it each time. Using static files from previous version may or may not work all the time.

Your nulled files seems proper but I am trying to explain you again that those files can and will change with later updates. Maybe the developer will add some new function or something in functions.php and then you won't benefit from update or maybe it will even break if some code will call function which does not exist cause you will be using nulled file from previous version. The only proper way to null this script is to deobfuscate its code first and then null it each time. Using static files from previous version may or may not work all the time.
They do not seem correct, they are correct and they are the resulting files that will be used for future versions...

Note: Reupload the newest script with my nulled files? why?

They do not seem correct, they are correct and they are the resulting files that will be used for future versions
If you use the exact same files with next versions the script will display version number 6.0.7.1 even though you will be using newer version.
That's for sure and again if there are some other changes to these files you won't be benefiting from the update.
I think that further communication makes no sense because you think you're right and actually have no clue how this script or any code or obfuscated code works. Also don't know why you insult anyone and call people clown in your readme file. This is very toxic behaviour of yours and it's not important if someone nulled it before anyone. It's important that we all collaborate together. I am just trying to explain to you how this script works but you are refusing to understand.
And it's not your nulled files. I am using my method always. I deobfuscate script first and then null it. If you actually opened those files you would see they are not the same as yours and some lines are nulled the other way. I always try to leave the original lines and just comment them out so anyone can see what I did and why or maybe continue nulling it when I won't be able. Again, I am wasting my time explaining myself to you, and your behaviour is always toxic.

New Release! Untouched

6.0.7.2​

• Added a 5 second timeout to curl calls for click tracking to prevent server time outs or crashes when large number of clicks are being recorded (Thanks James Cridland & DJ Ramones)
  • Fixed ‘Get lists’ API returning hidden lists by default or if ‘include_hidden’ is set to ‘no’ (Thanks Heiner Gassen)
  • Fixed date based custom field setting the value to “Jan 01, 1970” instead of “not set” when emptying it. (Thanks Sander Devrieze)
  • Fixed accented characters not showing up correctly when importing a CSV
  • Get host of Sendy install using explode function if parse_url doesn’t return ‘host’ data when creating or editing a brand
  • Changed method to derive APP_PATH_DOMAIN
  • Updated geolocation database

Attachments

• sendy-6.0.7.2.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: DECEPTICON
I have to reset cronjob each time I make a new campaign. Or it can not send.
Anyones know how to fix this? (I use Apache with my own EC2)

New Release! Untouched

6.0.7.2​

• Added a 5 second timeout to curl calls for click tracking to prevent server time outs or crashes when large number of clicks are being recorded (Thanks James Cridland & DJ Ramones)
  • Fixed ‘Get lists’ API returning hidden lists by default or if ‘include_hidden’ is set to ‘no’ (Thanks Heiner Gassen)
  • Fixed date based custom field setting the value to “Jan 01, 1970” instead of “not set” when emptying it. (Thanks Sander Devrieze)
  • Fixed accented characters not showing up correctly when importing a CSV
  • Get host of Sendy install using explode function if parse_url doesn’t return ‘host’ data when creating or editing a brand
  • Changed method to derive APP_PATH_DOMAIN
  • Updated geolocation database
Please, can somebody null this version? Thanks.

@domba @Babak @TassieNZ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock