• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Service Finder - Providers and Business Listing WordPress Theme

Service Finder - Providers and Business Listing WordPress Theme v4.1

No permission to download

jamjaman

May 2, 2022
somewhere inside of your heart
Babak submitted a new resource:

Service Finder - Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme - Download Service Finder - Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme Nulled THemeForest 15208793

Download Service Finder - Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme Nulled THemeForest 15208793
Service Finder WordPress Theme is an advanced business and service directory theme. Business and Service providers from different categories can register and create their profile. Customer can see their profile and book their services only. Customer can give feedback on each booking completed. For example, customer can go to cleaner or...

Read more about this resource...

Please how I have a problem with this theme. Can someone help me. After creating the provider's account and I try to login I will receive an account moderation error. I have turned that off and on yet no fix. See the image error below

Attachments

• Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 25
looking for a little bit of help anyone know how to get the bell notification icon to show on the header I don't see any setting in the admin for it

demo image
Screenshot 2022-06-26 151825.png

my website setup
Screenshot 2022-06-26 151851.png

Babak updated Service Finder - Providers and Business Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Service Finder Theme v3.5.3

Download Service Finder v3.5.3 - Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.5.3 -
14 December 2022
New home page design integrated, you can check here https://aonetheme.com/service-finder-demo4/home-2/
New: Booking Process flow improved.
New: New Add On available for Group Booking feature. You can find it here https://codecanyon.net/item/grup-service-booking-reservation-plugin/42061717
This plugin will add new feature to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, I need help! How to reset this WordPress theme? Now in the admin panel I see the "Product License" item and there is no "Service Finder" item where the theme control is located. In addition, in the front-end on the account page, I see only a white background and nothing else. I think this may also be due to the lack of a license.
How to solve this problem? And maybe you can recommend some other resource for the home service marketplace. Not required for WordPress.
Thanks!

Reactions: codepens
Guys, I need help! How to reset this WordPress theme? Now in the admin panel I see the "Product License" item and there is no "Service Finder" item where the theme control is located. In addition, in the front-end on the account page, I see only a white background and nothing else. I think this may also be due to the lack of a license.
How to solve this problem? And maybe you can recommend some other resource for the home service marketplace. Not required for WordPress.
Thanks!
me too have this proplem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock