• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Review: almerafashion.com

herrada

Banned User
Sep 17, 2022
USA
I need Review. This site almerasfashion.com This a a project that I am working in. It is for a friend and I need some opinions that can help me do a awesome website for him. All opinions are welcome.

Reactions: mamang
I think chosen gioia theme is a bad choice..even their demos have styling flaws and run remarkable slow..go with Rey theme for speed and great developer

I think chosen gioia theme is a bad choice..even their demos have styling flaws and run remarkable slow..go with Rey theme for speed and great developer
Thanks but I have seen this theme and it is a bit off it is too plain but thanks for the comment.

@herrada site no accessible on my end with antivirus on

Other than that, with antivirus works but the website is slow on my end, your best choice is to change theme to Flatsome that will be the ideal for that type of site.

1670465948284.png

Reactions: herrada
@herrada site no accessible on my end with antivirus on

Other than that, with antivirus works but the website is slow on my end, your best choice is to change theme to Flatsome that will be the ideal for that type of site.

1670465948284.png
Thanks for the comment.
I don't know why you get that error but thanks

You might want to update your site plugins, you have multiple vulnerabilities that could get you in trouble ..if not too late already as @tuton012 stated

Cheers!

Thanks for the comment.
I don't know why you get that error but thanks
There are a lot of factors and many reasons why I got that pop-up. This is not good for your website; you don't want your clients to see that message pop up on any antivirus, and it's not good for your website's SEO or Google rankings.
It appears your site is blacklisted in a database (just spam). Because emails from your website do not match your certificate, your site SSL does not match your hostname certificate, giving the impression that your website is sending spam email. I also see you don't have mail.yourdomain.com listed in your DNS. This minor thing can affect the function of your website and reputation, so take a closer look at your website and fix this issue before it gets worse. Once your site loses its reputation, it's hard to get it back on track.
Hopefully, my review helps

1670467117413.png

1670467102195.png

1670467088279.png

Reactions: Custom B
There are a lot of factors and many reasons why I got that pop-up. This is not good for your website; you don't want your clients to see that message pop up on any antivirus, and it's not good for your website's SEO or Google rankings.
It appears your site is blacklisted in a database (just spam). Because emails from your website do not match your certificate, your site SSL does not match your hostname certificate, giving the impression that your website is sending spam email. I also see you don't have mail.yourdomain.com listed in your DNS. This minor thing can affect the function of your website and reputation, so take a closer look at your website and fix this issue before it gets worse. Once your site loses its reputation, it's hard to get it back on track.

1670467117413.png

1670467102195.png

1670467088279.png
Thankyou

Reactions: Tuton

1670467117413.png

1670467102195.png

1670467088279.png
can you verify now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock