• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sitemap return Error 418

danger

Babiato Lover
Jan 6, 2019
Belgique
Hello everyone,

I noticed that my sitemap was returning a 418 error on Google Search Console.
After a lot of research on the internet, it seems that this is an April fool's joke from Google.
I can't find anywhere how to fix this problem?

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello everyone,

I noticed that my sitemap was returning a 418 error on Google Search Console.
After a lot of research on the internet, it seems that this is an April fool's joke from Google.
I can't find anywhere how to fix this problem?

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance for your help!
If a server says it's a teapot, you should accept that. It would be impolite to ask for coffee :). Just tip it over, and pour it out into a cup!:coffee:

What's strange is that my site has been online for 2 years and sitemap worked fine. I haven't touched anything, and I have error 418 which appeared in December.

then it has to be on googles site or YostSEO has changed something that's now made it incompatible
Yes but I have about 15 sites on search console. I did the same processus than this site and I don't have any error. Everything is working fine ..

That's something that has to be done on purpose. Potential hack or plugin compromised

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock