• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
Add-Ons

Pro Templates

TassieNZ :)

Huge thank you! Been looking for this for weeks now!! Thanks TassieNZ!!

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.1.8 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.8 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.8 (31st January 2020)
Bugfixes

• Fixed google font preload not working properly with italic fonts
  • Fixed CountDown AddOn where the count down layers were not auto updated within groups, rows and columns. CountDown AddOn version 2.1.1 is required
  • Carousel animation was laggy if all layers were visible on all slide elements
  • Carousel did not auto transform to next slide and did not reacted to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just installed this new version. Everything worked really well except all my sliders no longer are able to be scrolled via a mobile device. Just a heads up guys. I reverted back to 6.1.6, and it fixed the issue. Not sure if its something im doing wrong, but just wanted to point this out for everyone, so they can test their sliders on mobile devices. Love this site, and keep up all the great additions!!!

Reactions: Alejandro
Step 1 – Open the Slider Revolution interface by clicking on the Slider Revolution tab in your WP Admin. At the top of the interface are a row of large buttons. ‘Manual Import’ is the third one along.

Step 2 – Click that to bring up the Choose File dialog. Click ‘Click to choose’ to select the .zip file of the slider you wish to import.

Step 3 – Once you’ve chosen the .zip file, the import process will begin.

Step 4 – Once it’s finished uploading, you will now see your imported slider in the list of Slider Revolution sliders available.

whi
Step 1 – Open the Slider Revolution interface by clicking on the Slider Revolution tab in your WP Admin. At the top of the interface are a row of large buttons. ‘Manual Import’ is the third one along.

Step 2 – Click that to bring up the Choose File dialog. Click ‘Click to choose’ to select the .zip file of the slider you wish to import.

Step 3 – Once you’ve chosen the .zip file, the import process will begin.

Step 4 – Once it’s finished uploading, you will now see your imported slider in the list of Slider Revolution sliders available.
which zip file to include?(thanks for your response)

I just installed this new version. Everything worked really well except all my sliders no longer are able to be scrolled via a mobile device. Just a heads up guys. I reverted back to 6.1.6, and it fixed the issue. Not sure if its something im doing wrong, but just wanted to point this out for everyone, so they can test their sliders on mobile devices. Love this site, and keep up all the great additions!!!
I have the same issue. I'll try to revert to a previous version. Thanks for the info.

Edit: I've reverted to 6.1.7 and worked again. Try to upload from 6.1.6 to 6.1.7 and tell us if worked fine. Again, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Attachments

• particle-effect.zip
    209.1 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock