• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
well, I had to install the zip via plugin and it shows in ADDONS under Slider revolution...

am I missing something here?
For the Motion Blur Portfolio Showcase template, you need to install two addons:

Attachments

• revslider-transitionpack-addon.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • revslider-mousetrap-addon.zip
    87.8 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: issam
my bad. I misconfused it with VIDEO SCROLL addon.
thanks for the heads up.
Learn to express your thoughts correctly.
You write that you installed a ZIP archive through the plugins tab, and what exactly did you install?
Templates are installed via Manual import, in the slider settings.
Addons are installed as ordinary plugins.
Don't be lazy to read the previous comments.

Reactions: zed them
It didn't look that way, I was able to delete it from the global layers, I struggled for 2 days
I do not know what it looked like and what global layers you deleted, but if you want to delete or edit a layer, you have to select it with a mouse click.
Then, automatically, you will be transferred to the "Layer Parameters" tab, where you can do what you want with the layer.
And it will be right. And this is done in a matter of seconds, not two days.

Particle effects

Attachments

• ai-particle-cluster1.zip
    66.7 KB · Views: 13
  • particle-effect (car).zip
    209.2 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: mml
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.6.16 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.16 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6.16 (30th August 2023)
New Features

• Added option to limit title and excerpt in post meta by chars or words. I.e. {{title:words:5}}
Bugfixes
  • Instagram reel link is not set properly through the usage of {{link}}
  • Custom fonts added in the global settings are tried to be loaded from Google if the precaching option is enabled
  • Tags and categories fetched from posts are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock