• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Slider Revolution - Responsive Slider WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Plugin v6.2.22 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.2.22 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.2.22 (21th August 2020)
Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug where post based sliders would show the featured image instead of its correct setting, if the background type was set to transparent or colored and image from stream was set to on
  • Fixed a conflict with the oxygen builder plugin that resulted in the previews of sliders not working properly
  • Moved the loading of custom eases to a later point to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Revslider v.6.2.22 has compatibility issue with the the theme Flatsome 3.12.2.

When Revslider activated, we couldn't save anything on Flatsome Advanced Setting section.

Does anyone have the Big Summer Sale Slider? Can't seem to find it in the template packages

Thank you

thanks friends but
friend wordefense detects a virus in
  • revslider / includes / framework / update.class.php en la línea 62 0
The pluging still has a virus

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-09-09 a las 19.55.27.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-09-09 a las 19.55.27.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 33
this link is not working! i really need this template, please can you give me new link ?

i'm also looking for same template https://www.sliderrevolution.com/templates/stark-agency-website-template/

your rely will be highly appreciated :)

@Babak
Can you add this template and mouse trap addon please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laadgency
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock