• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.8 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.8 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.8 (7th September 2021)

Changes
  • Added cursor mode “none” to the option list to be able to hide the cursor on “a” tags when mouse track is activated
  • Introducing tag option for slide links (available options: “a” & “rs-layer”) to avoid FireFox popup blocking on _blank targets
  • Introducing a global option: “Lazy Load on BG Images”. This will allow to load BG images also with lazy load, defined...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Module from Template dont work at all
This is why I posted the template pack links... Please read previous posts. You must find the template you want to use within the template packs and then use the import feature from slider rev's main menu. Unless you actually pay for the plugin, you will never be able to use New Module from Template. Hence the reason template packs are posted. There are over 100 premium templates in those packs. From both themepunch and the Slaido packs.

Reactions: Bodeha
This is why I posted the template pack links... Please read previous posts. You must find the template you want to use within the template packs and then use the import feature from slider rev's main menu. Unless you actually pay for the plugin, you will never be able to use New Module from Template. Hence the reason template packs are posted. There are over 100 premium templates in those packs. From both themepunch and the Slaido packs.
i buy another licence its not solution for me. but thx for answer :)

Hello guys, i couldnt find the way about adding addons manually to Revslider. Can you please tell me the true way of it?

• Sad
Reactions: macpunk9010
Sadly it's not that easy.. I already went through 5 packages from this thread and didn't found this template in any of them. That's why I decided to ask

Sadly it's not that easy.. I already went through 5 packages from this thread and didn't found this template in any of them. That's why I decided to ask
Apologies! I looked at the wrong item! :)

Plugin and Addons WORKS PERFECTLY, thanks a lot bro,

Fixing addons not installed issue:

1- Unpack "revslider-addons.zip"
2- choose a single addon that you want to use, then upload to wp then activate it, just like you do with any usual plugin, and you are good to go
3- Enjoy !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock