• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
I know exactly what you mean
just add the latest version of each addon you needed as a plugin into your plugins dashboard by uploading from file. then active them exactly like a plugin. then when you come across your slider to edit, you have to active them in the slider when editing from Addons pannel in slider edit pannel. there you will be guide towards this tab.
just trust me and do it.
thanks figured it out now

Reactions: ShoShana
how to upload the addons plz guide
revslider-beforeafter-addon
how to install its template

Last edited:

please every one please!
Im a little member in Babiato ask you , beg you to read all previous posts first, specially you White Devil,, if you just took a glance on the last post of mine before posting your question, you would find everything about that.

as @Medw1311 says, each slider youre using needs its own addon plugins.

and now, if you just check my recent posts, you will find how to add your addons to the slider and how to activate.

youre welcome :cool: 😁;)

Reactions: Medw1311
and for your second question indeed,
you need to just add the slider into your site and Slider Revolution. if you have licence, you can go through the down pannel and install the premimum slider into your site. if your slider revolutin is nulled, you need to download the template first, then upload it manually into your Revoulution Slider pannel.

then you need to add required addons. you just need to upload them as a plugin, into the plugins sectiin, then just active them,
after that, when you are going through editing your slider, you can go to the top write pannel and active the addon there. very simple and nice
(y);)

Install an addon as you would a plugin
bro i managed to install that but when i try for installing template license key is invalid

and for your second question indeed,
you need to just add the slider into your site and Slider Revolution. if you have licence, you can go through the down pannel and install the premimum slider into your site. if your slider revolutin is nulled, you need to download the template first, then upload it manually into your Revoulution Slider pannel.

then you need to add required addons. you just need to upload them as a plugin, into the plugins sectiin, then just active them,
after that, when you are going through editing your slider, you can go to the top write pannel and active the addon there. very simple and nice
(y);)
yeah any way to get that template

bro i managed to install that but when i try for installing template license key is invalid

Which template are you after, you have to ask here for it as no way to download it unless you have a licence.

Try doing a search first though as many many templates have already been shared

• Love
Reactions: ShoShana

you just need to download Revolution Slider from top of the page. it is a package with all addons.
and I will add the adress of topic where you can download all templates, because I have downloaded it here last week and exactly used that silder youre going to use.

Hi.I need some help.
Slider Revolution don't work after landing page. i've used a slider in my homepage,with elementor.In 1st load it works.But if i go on another page and press again the home button,the slider shows only a black gap.
I've used the slider on an empty page and does the same thing. The same with other sliders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock