• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart Image Resize Pro for WooCommerce

Smart Image Resize Pro for WooCommerce v.1.8.4

No permission to download
dont know is this new update version is worth to update, here's the changelog show dashboard

1.7.7​

• Improved compatibility with new themes and plugins
  • Declare compatibility with WooCommerce 6.9
  • Stability improvements

Update plz. It is important, the old version has many bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moha
I'm sorry guys, the account I had access to is not in my possession anymore due to a job-hop.
If anyone has a clean version, they can either post it here, or DM it to me for Null

Edit: Nvm.. here we go! :)

@Babak - @Moha @silumantu @jayzou @yancaopaomo -
Attached!

1.7.7​

• Improved compatibility with new themes and plugins
  • Declare compatibility with WooCommerce 6.9
  • Stability improvements

Attachments

• wp-smart-image-resize-pro-1.7.7n.zip
    917 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Reactions: Iron-Man and ilker
Hello,

Just test version 1.77, and it seems not nulled yet?

it shows like this info:

Smart Image Resize: width or height exceeds limit `/var/www/mysite.com/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/test.jpg' @ error/cache.c/OpenPixelCache/3911

Please check the screenshot:

Hello,

Just test version 1.77, and it seems not nulled yet?

it shows like this info:

Smart Image Resize: width or height exceeds limit `/var/www/mysite.com/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/test.jpg' @ error/cache.c/OpenPixelCache/3911

Please check the screenshot:
It is nulled. That error is obviously not related to it being nulled or not. The image it's trying to convert is either too big in pixel-size, or has an unsupported header (might not be a real jpg).

Some troubleshooting steps:
- Check if imagick or gd is enabled on the server, preferably imagick. (Use Health Check)
- Resize & replace the file manually (Optionally use Enable Media Replace)

Last edited:
Reactions: sebastiahn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock