• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
That mean you are using the script for personal or commercial use without purchasing it from original developers.
No sir, I am testing with import wizard for random students more than 300

Please confirm and explain if not , can we use this personal / commercial?

Last edited:
Reactions: yunix
1593367511687.png
any one know how to nulled it

Hi,

Trying version 5.2.0 on localhost, and got this mesage.

"Alert! You are using unregistered version of Smart School. Please click here to register your purchase code for Smart School."

How to fix this?

Thank you.
You can find the notice in: application\views\layout\header.php
Remove notifications and backend/js/school-admin-custom.js

I have tried to upload several resources that I have not found on the site and they have not left me or some administrator does not authorize them, I already wrote to the admins and no one answered me, so why do they require that they have their own resources if not do they approve?

Reactions: rgsia10

smart_school.jpg

Smart School : School Management System v6.3.0 (FULLY NULLED)

ALL (Activation Checks) & (Purchase Alerts) are removed

Download Link

ZIP Password

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​

In settings users option not working. 500 error

Same error when I assign class teacher..

Pls help me
update the script again, you should fix this error. if you don't know how to find the error

how to remove system updater in settings from admin panel...

this is the issue.. I mean this option need to hide

Reactions: rgsia10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock