• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
Anyone have trouble with v3.5 stuck on pending? i tried both cronjob, anyone else have issues?

Has anyone set up payment systems? What you need to write in the form of "action" ?

app/modules/add_funds/views/payeer/index.php

<form class="form actionAddFundsForm" action="#" method="POST">

photo_2023-05-14_22-18-27.jpg

Introducing Our Revolutionary Smart Panel Module: Unleash the Power of Service Descriptions!

Upgrade your SMM panel business with our game-changing module which can scrape service description from perfect panel owned panels. Fill the API gap, provide transparency, and boost your profits.

How does it work? Our module uses advanced logic to extract service descriptions from web pages. It's easy to integrate and user-friendly, ensuring a seamless experience for your customers.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your SMM panel business. Invest today and witness the transformation firsthand. Elevate your services, captivate customers, and become the leading SmmPanel in the industry. Contact us now for the future of SMM panel excellence!

How many of are interested for this Module please let me know..
and please help me to fix the price for this module.

Service ID bug was there and reported by @amir and its fixed now.

Fixed Video - https://fastupload.io/5uuxgMp04ng78XW/file

Last edited:
Reactions: creatifying

Introducing Our Revolutionary Smart Panel Module: Unleash the Power of Service Descriptions!

Upgrade your SMM panel business with our game-changing module which can scrape service description from perfect panel owned panels. Fill the API gap, provide transparency, and boost your profits.

How does it work? Our module uses advanced logic to extract service descriptions from web pages. It's easy to integrate and user-friendly, ensuring a seamless experience for your customers.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your SMM panel business. Invest today and witness the transformation firsthand. Elevate your services, captivate customers, and become the leading SmmPanel in the industry. Contact us now for the future of SMM panel excellence!

very useful

Reactions: d3v1l

How I can get it sir?

Anyone know how to sync API services daily or every six hours? Like, using corn, how can it be possible?​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock