• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Feed Gallery PRO - Display Beautiful and Responsive Galleries on Your Website

Social Feed Gallery PRO - Display Beautiful and Responsive Galleries on Your Website v4.1.0

No permission to download
Also work good in widget section
INSTAGRAM WIDGET.jpg

work good without nulling :D
cristiano instagram widget.jpg

I had previously installed version 3.8.1 which after working for a period of time stopped working, then I installed version 3.8.4 and it does not work and requires an activation license. I uninstalled it and installed your zip file, but it does not work and requires an activation license .. what can I do?

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 037 -.png
    FireShot Capture 037 -.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 12
  • FireShot Capture 036.png
    FireShot Capture 036.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Dear,

I try to install elfsight-instagram-feed 3.8.4 on another site but don't work
It require licenze key

I try to find the license or crack on the internet but I can't find anything. Can I change the code? how can I do?

thx

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 037 -.png
    FireShot Capture 037 -.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 4
  • FireShot Capture 036.png
    FireShot Capture 036.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 4
Dear,

I try to install elfsight-instagram-feed 3.8.4 on another site but don't work
It require licenze key

I try to find the license or crack on the internet but I can't find anything. Can I change the code? how can I do?

thx
this plugin should work without license becuz shared on envato elements
@medw1311 bro can u test it in live version please ?

this plugin should work without license becuz shared on envato elements
@medw1311 bro can u test it in live version please ?
Tested version downloaded from Envato Elements and works fine for me.

FUrwmEO.jpg

[QUOTE = "medw1311, post: 154531, membro: 30029"]
Sembra che qualcosa sul tuo hosting debba bloccare la connessione a Instagram. Suggerisco di chiederlo al tuo fornitore di hosting.
[/CITAZIONE]
ok thx .. I ask they and came back to you ...

[QUOTE = "medw1311, post: 154531, membro: 30029"]
Sembra che qualcosa sul tuo hosting debba bloccare la connessione a Instagram. Suggerisco di chiederlo al tuo fornitore di hosting.
[/CITAZIONE]
ok thx .. I ask they and came back to you ...
This is your issue here...

1jC1hsQ.png

You can read more about it here...

It is something that your hosting company will have to change on the server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock