• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
This file was edited by me. This file is guaranteed to work on a new website.

The original one will make certain additions to the database to disable the customized functionality. The customized features are still unavailable even if you later install the modified version.

For customisation to be possible, the database settings must be changed.

See post #406
thank you for this answer
And also for your work.
On a new website it's ok
I am indeed looking into this with the databases.
Until maybe the next nulled version will be ok with the customizer on update directly

EDIT // After testing the customizer works perfectly with the code on function.php - post #406
Thanks again ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IntBoat
Babak updated Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.2.9

Download Soledad v8.2.9 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Update Soledad v8.2.9 – November 14th, 2022

• Featured Added: New option to auto estimate reading time based on the post content via Customize > General > General Settings > Estimate Reading Time base Post Content
  • Featured Added: New option to adjust the reading words per minute when you enable “Estimate Reading Time base Post Content” via Customize > General > General...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
Since the last three nulled updates I canT get it to work (no customizer and some notification in red).
Did I miss something? Do I need to insert some code somewhere on my part?
Thank you guys in advance for your replies.

Since the last three nulled updates I canT get it to work (no customizer and some notification in red).
Did I miss something? Do I need to insert some code somewhere on my part?
Thank you guys in advance for your replies.

solution is in post #406 (modification code in function.php), it work for me.
+ read previous message I had the same problem.

NB // If you use soledad child theme the code must add also in function.php in directory of the soledad child theme

Last edited:

NB // If you use soledad child theme the code must add also in function.php in directory of the soledad child theme
Thanks! Will try.

Reactions: John198

thank you it works perfectly

Thank you 👏

If a warning has already appeared, Soledad will modify the value of penci_loads_cm in the database, so that the appearance customization function cannot be used.

function.php:1899
PHP:
if ( penci_loads_cm() ) {
    include( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). 'inc/customizer/framework/bootstrap.php' );
}

inc/customizer/default.php:190
PHP:
if ( ! function_exists( 'penci_loads_cm' ) ) {
    function penci_loads_cm() {
        return 'load' == get_option( 'penci_loads_cm' );
    }
}

add following code at the top of function.php should fix this.
PHP:
update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load');

Thank you

is work

Hello I Am Getting Following Error!

"soledad/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 4.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 7.2.1,"

If a warning has already appeared, Soledad will modify the value of penci_loads_cm in the database, so that the appearance customization function cannot be used.

function.php:1899
PHP:
    include( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). 'inc/customizer/framework/bootstrap.php' );
}

inc/customizer/default.php:190
PHP:
if ( ! function_exists( 'penci_loads_cm' ) ) {
    function penci_loads_cm() {
        return 'load' == get_option( 'penci_loads_cm' );
    }
}

add following code at the top of function.php should fix this.
PHP:
update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load');
Thanks for sharing! I wish there was a way to pin important posts at the start of a thread, it'd save people time searching the thread.

Thanks for pointing out the solution by @IntBoat ; it worked. I was wondering if you could add the link https://babia.to/threads/soledad-be...-woocommerce-wordpress-themes.592/post-972547 as I trust you'd do for future helps.

Cheers.

Babak updated Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.3.0

Download Soledad v8.3.0 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Big Update Soledad v8.3.0 – January 11th, 2023

• Featured Added: Penci Paywall plugin – A plugin to help you restrict access to your premium content and monetize it via paid subscriptions. You can check more on this video tutorial
  • Featured Added: Penci FrontEnd...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why ? not working 8.3.0 ?
''activate the theme to get full Customize Options from the theme.
You can activate the theme via Dashboard > Soledad > Activate Theme''

someone tamper with this theme because it points to PHP version 7.1 and the version before this one is PHP 7.4 I recommend to try and upload the original theme for version 8.3.0

Hello, add " update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load'); " code to function.php file before uploading it to the site. It works then. It gives warnings from time to time, but all features are activated.

Hello, add " update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load'); " code to function.php file before uploading it to the site. It works then. It gives warnings from time to time, but all features are activated.
Open wp-content\themes\soledad\functions.php

find

Code:
} else {
penci_show_cs_notice();
}

replace with

Code:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock