• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
Hi guys same error here! How these authors made up to block my entire site displaying this banner

Babak updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v7.7.1 Nulled

Download Soledad v7.7.1 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Soledad Version 7.7.1: Thanks To @NullMaster

* IMPROVE: Some minor issues with custom fonts/ white label.
* IMPROVE: Option to disable the weather font icons if you don't use weather font icons via Customize > Speed Optimization > General & Lazyload

Read the rest of this update entry...

Importing demo content keeps failing.
I have updated memory limit and other variables in wp-config, still same errors.
Did dame with .htaccess, still cant import demo content.

Pls i need help.
Thanks.

Importing demo content keeps failing.
I have updated memory limit and other variables in wp-config, still same errors.
Did dame with .htaccess, still cant import demo content.

Pls i need help.
Thanks.
You need to post the errors, with screenshots if possible. :)

It gets stuck at "starting generate 63 images"
I have uninstall and try re-installing various demo content, same error.

Pls help.
1614164621263.png

increase memory limit and max execution time inside php.ini

Babak updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v7.8.0 Nulled

Download Soledad v7.8.0 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Soledad Version 7.8.0:

• Feature Added: In-feed Ads for “Latest Posts” – works fine with ajax also.
  • Feature Added: Reading time meta for posts – will be showing on the post feed layouts
  • Feature Added: Option to custom the meta key for post views via Customize > General. It uses when you need to get post views from a plugin or your old theme.
  • Feature...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Desllove
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock