• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Spatie Laravel Comments (Livewire Package) 1.2.9

No permission to download
Hi,

Both your resources downloading "laravel-comments-livewire-main.zip".

Could you please provide install instructions?

Thank you!

But instead of using auth repository, just use a local repository from your laravel root. Personally i create a folder called packages in the root and use that for my local repos.

I have already checked the docs, but could not make it.

Could you please share detailed composer instructions?

I have created packages folder in laravel root, placed both zip, edited composer.json as:
Changed minimum-stability to dev, then added repository based on this (https://www.aaronsaray.com/2021/install-composer-package-from-local-zip)

"repositories": [ { "type": "artifact", "url": "./packages" } ]

By calling: composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire

I got error:
composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire

In ArtifactRepository.php line 137:

Failed loading package in ./packages/laravel-comments-livewire-main.zip: Package spatie/laravel-comments-livewire has no version defined.

In ArrayLoader.php line 115:

Package spatie/laravel-comments-livewire has no version defined.

Thanks a lot for your help! :)

I have already checked the docs, but could not make it.

Could you please share detailed composer instructions?

I have created packages folder in laravel root, placed both zip, edited composer.json as:
Changed minimum-stability to dev, then added repository based on this (https://www.aaronsaray.com/2021/install-composer-package-from-local-zip)

"repositories": [ { "type": "artifact", "url": "./packages" } ]

By calling: composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire

I got error:
composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire

In ArtifactRepository.php line 137:

Failed loading package in ./packages/laravel-comments-livewire-main.zip: Package spatie/laravel-comments-livewire has no version defined.

In ArrayLoader.php line 115:

Package spatie/laravel-comments-livewire has no version defined.

Thanks a lot for your help! :)
Do this instead
{ ... "repositories": { "name-your-repository": { "type": "path", "url": "./packages/*", "options": { "symlink": true } } }, ... } [\ICODE]

Then in the same composer.json you can add
"(whatever name you chose for repository)/(package name)": "*"

for example if you name your repository "packages"
"packages/laravel-comments-main": "*", "packages/laravel-livewire-comments-main": "*"

then run composer update.
You can also composer require packages/laravel-comments-main after adding the repository

Thanks a lot oragnejews I have managed to install based on your instructions however I had to modify it a bit. I have never installed custom package via composer so your help were really needed, can't look forward for your other shares! :)

I'm using Laravel Sail to run Laravel on Windows 11 with Ubuntu WSL + Docker.

Install instructions for this setup:
- Create "packages" folder in Laravel root where you have "app", "bootstrap", etc folder.
- UNZIP the downloaded laravel-comments-main and laravel-comments-livewire-main folder then place it to the "packages" folder
- Edit your composer.json and add:

"repositories": { "packages": { "type": "path", "url": "packages/*", "options": { "symlink": true } } }
- Now we are ready to install the packages via composer with "composer require spatie/laravel-comments"
- Complete the package installation based on https://spatie.be/docs/laravel-comments/v1/installation-setup
- Finally we can install the Livewire components: "composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire"

Thanks a lot oragnejews I have managed to install based on your instructions however I had to modify it a bit. I have never installed custom package via composer so your help were really needed, can't look forward for your other shares! :)

I'm using Laravel Sail to run Laravel on Windows 11 with Ubuntu WSL + Docker.

Install instructions for this setup:
- Create "packages" folder in Laravel root where you have "app", "bootstrap", etc folder.
- UNZIP the downloaded laravel-comments-main and laravel-comments-livewire-main folder then place it to the "packages" folder
- Edit your composer.json and add:

"repositories": { "packages": { "type": "path", "url": "packages/*", "options": { "symlink": true } } }
- Now we are ready to install the packages via composer with "composer require spatie/laravel-comments"
- Complete the package installation based on https://spatie.be/docs/laravel-comments/v1/installation-setup
- Finally we can install the Livewire components: "composer require spatie/laravel-comments-livewire"
Sweet, glad i could help and thanks for writing clearer instructions. Cheers

in my composer.json in root folder i add this and i retry composer update getting this

"repositories": {
"packages/laravel-comments-main": {
"type": "path",
"url": "./packages/*",
"options": {
"symlink": true
}
}
},

Problem 1
- Root composer.json requires packages/laravel-comments-main, it could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.

Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
- It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

in my composer.json in root folder i add this and i retry composer update getting this

}
}
},

Problem 1
- Root composer.json requires packages/laravel-comments-main, it could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.

Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
- It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

Use exactly mine:
}
}
},

Then issue command: composer require spatie/laravel-comments

Use exactly mine:
}
}
},

Then issue command: composer require spatie/laravel-comments
You can optionally remove -main from the folder name, and rename the key to something else, like "project-packages" instead of "packages/lara..."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock