• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Special Release Giveaway] - Spaceship Server 5:30AM CST

Are you interested in the fastest hosting? We open our Spaceship Hosting Server to Babiato, First!

• Total voters
Set me UP!

Edit: Can't make appointments right now. Seems like the booking slots are gone.

"The selected time is not available. Please select another time slot."

Last edited:
LITEMERE HOSTING NFP.gif

UPDATE 5:40AM

Reply to this post, "Set me UP!" Then make appointment

Appointments are open today for service setup, and you must include your Babiato username in the appointment. You will receive an email with a link for an appointment.

MUST HAVE AT LEAST ACTIVE MEMBER STATUS OR COLORED LABEL
NO NEW USERS
Set me UP!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock