• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Spotify Lifetime Upgrades 3$ ONLY!- Service is down for now

Would you like me to offer more digital products ?

• No, this is out of contents of Babiato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I do it right I wonder...? I bought an upgrade key from you and inserted it in my existing free account. Now I'm in a family group with total unknown peoples...?!

Yup, it is premium family plan, you will have you own unique list and the other members won't have have any visibility on activity or list etc about you.
Are these shared "hacked accounts" or own use? Thanks ;)
Those are family plan account invitation.

Yup, it is premium family plan, you will have you own unique list and the other members won't have have any visibility on activity or list etc about you.

But I can see all the other peoples names dude! There are one account manager. Is that the one that owns the account for real..?

But I can see all the other peoples names dude! There are one account manager. Is that the one that owns the account for real..?
It is family premium plan, names of family member are always shown at setting as per spotify, but they don't interfere with premium functionality.

I dont know why you weren't "up front" about these being "shared" accounts - would have saved a lot of queries? :) If it is a family plan & the "bill payer" cottons on that a stranger (non family) is present - then what happens??

I dont know why you weren't "up front" about these being "shared" accounts - would have saved a lot of queries? :) If it is a family plan & the "bill payer" cottons on that a stranger (non family) is present - then what happens??
It is true, I updated the thread in a hurry after finishing the website, it is mentioned in old thread and all comments on first page,

There is warranty of replacement.

Will update thread later on.

Reactions: benselby
It is true, I updated the thread in a hurry after finishing the website, it is mentioned in old thread and all comments on first page,

There is warranty of replacement.

Will update thread later on.

Nice one - thanks for clarifying :)

Another question: Do you know if one of these accounts will work with Amazon Alexa? You must have a premium Spotify account to be able to link it to your Alexa speaker ;)

I just came, but I shopped 3 - 4 times!

He was very interested in every time and I am very satisfied with his services. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Danz
Nice one - thanks for clarifying :)

Another question: Do you know if one of these accounts will work with Amazon Alexa? You must have a premium Spotify account to be able to link it to your Alexa speaker ;)
Exactly, it will work as it is premium with Alexa, Tested myself a month ago.

I just came, but I shopped 3 - 4 times!

He was very interested in every time and I am very satisfied with his services. Thank you
Thank you for the feedback :) much appreciated, you shopped many services already and happy to know that all to your satisfaction.

Reactions: benselby
- There is a replacement warranty for that with a certain period and chances are relatively too low.

Please state how long the "certain period is"

Updated, was trying to narrow period for resellers
This is where you need to change it...

6rYX0zv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock