• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary v3.5.2

No permission to download
So I have to upload something or pay something? kindly new with this Babiato.
Sorry for inconvenience cause.
Yes, If you want to see this resource's decryption key you need to upload one resource that you have purchased in the resource page.
Please read this before submitting your resource.

You can check all your localhost, makesure your environment are meets the requirement like PHP version & PHP Extension.
Screenshot 2023-07-27 163544.png
My environments are correct brother. in purchase menu - it is showing expenses sub menu. some menus are not show. please give me the fresh file. Thanks in advance

Screenshot 2023-07-27 163544.png
My environments are correct brother. in purchase menu - it is showing expenses sub menu. some menus are not show. please give me the fresh file. Thanks in advance
what kind of web server did you use ? if your problem still exist try to use web hosting. and from your screenshot it seems you got wrong script. Since your footer is different from my own. So don't fool me. no one offline localhost use https with online domain.

But, if you think you're downloaded the right source from here, just follow the step and make sure your environment are correct. I guarantee my source & script are clean without any modification.

Please correct me if my source was wrong bro @Babak @DatDudeUpStairs

Last edited:
what kind of web server did you use ? if your problem still exist try to use web hosting. and from your screenshot it seems you got wrong script. Since your footer is different from my own. So don't fool me. no one offline localhost use https with online domain.

But, if you think you're downloaded the right source from here, just follow the step and make sure your environment are correct. I guarantee my source & script are clean without any modification.

Please correct me if my source was wrong bro @Babak @DatDudeUpStairs
This source code downloaded from here, and i am using web server now. I checked all environmental requirements

This source code downloaded from here, and i am using web server now. I checked all environmental requirements
i have checked my source before uploaded here with localhost or hosting, and there is no such issue. Also, no one except you facing this issue.

Don't forget to check config.php , you must input your domain or ip manually as CodeIgniter requirement.

Last edited:
i have checked my source before uploaded here with localhost or hosting, and there is no such issue. Also, no one except you facing this issue.

Don't forget to check config.php , you must input your domain or ip manually as CodeIgniter requirement.
I checked the files, All files are modified ,

* in themes>default>admin>views>pos>add.php --- > some menus are commented.
* pole display files are deleted.
i checked the previous version and find those errors

I checked the files, All files are modified ,

* in themes>default>admin>views>pos>add.php --- > some menus are commented.
* pole display files are deleted.
i checked the previous version and find those errors
Prove that here if the script entirely modified and how you know the script are modified :)

Last edited:
Then you can ask the developer why they commented the source. No one member here experiencing same issue. And you did not prove that the script come from my source. You just record some part :).
If you want to prove with your source, i can. Do you want?

Just do it, then i don't care. If you think something wrong with the script you can buy it directly on envato. So you can compare it :)
themes>default>admin>views>header.php

I found in that script, I don't know if you did or not. Sorry if i Wrong

Reactions: SamWeb157
Haha! Ok. Same 2 you brother. :)
Then you can check it carefuly with your host, you can check the documentation of the requirement. Also don't forget to check directory permission on your host. I have do many installation using my method to new customers, then it depends their host & environment, many possibilities may happened if something wrong with the host.

No one code are modified. You can check & compare to the old one. You may doing wrong setup.
The files are modified, all the major modules are commented, which can be re-enabled by uncommenting the theme->default->header.php file, I am unsure whether the script is safe or not because of this modification

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock