• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggest : Video Storage host with unlimited bandwidth and transfer

Theamazin

Apr 9, 2021
Hi All,

I am currently hosting videos on backblaze, which is very cheap when you combine it with cloudflare (Free Data Transfer). There is no egress or bandwidth charge and i only have to pay for storage. But lately cloudflare is blocking my urls and not letting me stream on free accounts, its asking to opt for their own video streaming service which is expensive.

I used to host all my files on dedi servers and had no problem with transfer fee but servers were expensive, so can any one in streaming business suggest a solution with low or no transfer fee. I nee mp4 urls for my app. I know about google cloud but is it safe? do they delete the videos?

My videos will not be shared publicly, they are accessed on my streaming app.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am currently hosting videos on backblaze, which is very cheap when you combine it with cloudflare (Free Data Transfer). There is no egress or bandwidth charge and i only have to pay for storage. But lately cloudflare is blocking my urls and not letting me stream on free accounts, its asking to opt for their own video streaming service which is expensive.

I used to host all my files on dedi servers and had no problem with transfer fee but servers were expensive, so can any one in streaming business suggest a solution with low or no transfer fee. I nee mp4 urls for my app. I know about google cloud but is it safe? do they delete the videos?

Thanks.
i'm looking for it too
i'm thinking to create my own thats need lots of stuff and don't have good internet here yet.
don't know what to do...?

One way is to use the system:

Create a script to get the link to the videos it generates.
I am looking for a storage option like wassabi, backblaze, with low or no egress/data transfer charge.

Reactions: Sora Aoi
Hi All,

Thanks.
like wasabi there is another service which provides a tb for $5 but you need a vps to attach that storage block.

Have you guys checked out bunny.net
There really really cheap. That's what I use

They have bandwidth charges as well? They say its $5/TB but how much is the bandwidth charge? I have an app with around 150 people online all the time and 17 tb data. When i used backblaze without cloudflare, this amounted to $25 per day in bandwidth/transfer charges.

Do you have any experience with them? How much data do you people host and do you people stream the videos as well?

They have bandwidth charges as well? They say its $5/TB but how much is the bandwidth charge? I have an app with around 150 people online all the time and 17 tb data. When i used backblaze without cloudflare, this amounted to $25 per day in bandwidth/transfer charges.

Do you have any experience with them? How much data do you people host and do you people stream the videos as well?
Bunny will cost way lesser and will be faster. Watch this video:

Bunny will cost way lesser and will be faster. Watch this video:
I am checking this, uploaded and published a Gbit video and already 93 GB Bandwidth $0.35.

They have a video stream option, so will test that as well and update.

Reactions: boYg
Well if you're sure that you won't get DMCA, go with Hetzner.
They have cheap storage plans and unmetered bandwidth

I had to use their service as they are the only ones who have a gbit server with unmetered. Nothing else worked.

Does Hetzner offer Video Streaming Service? I dont see any such thing on their website. Please guide.

Hi All,

Thanks.
Google cloud is the Formula 1 for streaming, but so expensive !!!

Bunny streaming, you will be ban quickly for sure

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock