• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestion for CP for VPS

Zain

Dec 5, 2019
HI,
I am using Cpanel with my shared hosting site for 5 years. Today, I set the Oracle Free Tier instance and installed WordPress. I used Ubuntu and followed an online tutorial to install WordPress. Commandline is not for me,,,, It was the first time I ever interacted with it. I am more confident with GUI.
I need suggestions for a free Control Panel for the installation and management of my 2 x wp sites. Currently, my sites are with a shared hosting which I am planning to move.

Thanks for your time.

+1 for Hestia

maybe you will find those tutorials helpful (it helped me b4): search youtube

1. Best Free VPS Setup 2022 (Hestia on Oracle Cloud Free Tier) Complete Website + Email Tutorial ideaspot​

2. CloudPanel + Cloudflare Setup | Oracle Free Tier Method​

Last edited:
Reactions: Zain
+1 for Hestia

maybe you will find those tutorials helpful (it helped me b4): search youtube

1. Best Free VPS Setup 2022 (Hestia on Oracle Cloud Free Tier) Complete Website + Email Tutorial ideaspot​

2. CloudPanel + Cloudflare Setup | Oracle Free Tier Method​

Thanks really grateful

Thanks @Binary Bandit @purpletiger and @mml. I tried and successfully hosted a site with Hestia. So far, everything is working fine. I Have few questions:-

1. How frequently to update Ubuntu ? Do I need to do something after updating Ubuntu like changing any permissions or something like that?
2. What to do to protect VPS and sites installed via Hestia? Are default settings of Hestia enough of do I have to do something extra?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock