• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Support Genix – WordPress Support Ticket Plugin

Support Genix – WordPress Support Ticket Plugin 1.6.4

No permission to download

scathscath

Sep 11, 2022
scathscath submitted a new resource:

SUPPORT GENIX -WORDPRESS SUPPORT TICKET PLUGIN - support genix

A WordPress plugin adds the features of a comprehensive support ticket system to your WordPress site. Users may now create tickets and get help right from your WordPress site.

• Unlimited Everything: Manage unlimited inbox, tickets, users, and Agents. Transfer ticket: If you need to transfer your ticket to another agent or department, you can do so easily with SUpport Genix.
  • Email Piping: Support Genix offers email piping, which imports emails for an email address into the...

Read more about this resource...

Please help to update

Version: 1.6.1 Date: 31 March 2024- Enhanced: Implemented additional security measures
to bolster protection.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with Email to Ticket menu functionality.
- Fixed: Addressed various minor issues for improved stability
and performance.

Reactions: scathscath
Please help to update

Version: 1.6.1 Date: 31 March 2024- Enhanced: Implemented additional security measures
to bolster protection.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with Email to Ticket menu functionality.
- Fixed: Addressed various minor issues for improved stability
and performance.
Updated - Untouched. I will look into how to help nullify

You are the one who published the plugin. I just added the nulled code.
The nulled code is the one I checked. The plugin itself doesn't have that in it. I scanned both. The plugin is downloaded directly from my paid account on their servers. Why would they throw that in?

Your file aka "-n" we will call it which is nulled shows virus. My file, the clean one I downloaded, doesn't have that in it's scan.

VirusTotal: Clean - Untouched File (No Viruses - My Original File)
VirusTotal: Your Nulled Zip File (Virus Found Trojan.HEURKryptik.JS.121)

Please take your virus out of the file and resubmit it or whatever coded data that is throwing that up which it found.

Last edited:
scathscath updated Support Genix – WordPress Support Ticket Plugin with a new update entry:

UNTOUCHED - Support Genix V1.6.4

Version: 1.6.4 Date: 24 April 2024- Added: Option to show or hide public tickets.
- Added: Option to allow XLSX file upload on ticket and reply.
- Added: Few more placeholders for email templates.
- Improved: Attachment preview system.
- Fixed: Few minor issues.

Version: 1.6.3 Date: 22 April 2024
- Fixed: Default allowed file types issue.
- Fixed: Few minor issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: corimba7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock