• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Swift Performance - Best WordPress Cache & Performance Booster

Swift Performance - Best WordPress Cache & Performance Booster v2.3.6.18

No permission to download
Thugman updated Swift Performance - WordPress Cache & Performance Booster with a new update entry:

Swift Performance Plugin v2.2.2 Beta Nulled

Download Swift Performance v2.2.2 - WordPress Cache & Performance Booster Nulled Free
v2.2.2 – 30/09/2020

• [FIX] Apply exclusions for sitemap based warmup table[FIX] Minor fixes
  • [FIX] Disable image lazyload for data URLs
  • [IMPROVE] Autoptimze compatibility improvements
  • [IMPROVE] Increase max URL length in Warmup table
  • [NEW] Custom footer javascript

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thugman updated Swift Performance - WordPress Cache & Performance Booster with a new update entry:

Swift Performance v2.2.3 Nulled

Download Swift Performance v2.2.3 - WordPress Cache & Performance Booster Nulled Free
v2.2.3 – 25/01/2021

• [FIX] Minor fixes
  • [IMPROVE] Dynamic and AJAX cache management
  • [IMPROVE] Ability to disable toolbar menu
  • [IMPROVE] Lazyload elements features
  • [IMPROVE] Handle 404 pages
  • [IMPROVE] Compatibility improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Super weird man, with this version, the pages won't cache... all the pages say: ' Not cachable' .. but thanks for the update!

I'll try to fix this, or maybe swith to the older one, that was was doing okay!
As the interesting functions (generate critical CSS, ...) require a connection to their server, without a valid key this plugin isn't very useful. WP Rocket is fully functional ...

As the interesting functions (generate critical CSS, ...) require a connection to their server, without a valid key this plugin isn't very useful. WP Rocket is fully functional ...
Actually the previous older version were working perfect.. WP rocket is not comparable to Swift, swift is a beast when u use the correct settings and tweak it optimally. instand loading time, while with WP i had lots of styling issues.

I haven't noticed any particular issue with WP Rocket which, among other things, handles critical CSS very well. Recently, I switched to LiteSpeed Cache which is really perfect in every way and offered for free by my hoster. Once activated on the cPanel interface, all you have to do is install the plugin of the same name, which is also free. For SwiftPerformance, I would have to find the previous version to try it out, since you say it works ...

Everything should work fine, except for the image optimizer feature which works only via the developer server . If anything else not working let me know.

Reactions: Babak
Hello everyone! I am selling my serial key and swift account ( 319 days remaining). For more info message me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock