• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.2

No permission to download
Sorry, wrong file!

Here is the right one.

Removed the other one as already posted it right before the members post.

Thanks for the other uploads. 👍

Reactions: Patton
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress - Download Free The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress ThemeForest 5556590

Read more about this resource...
FOR NULLING Check Here

Removed the other one as already posted it right before the members post.

Thanks for the other uploads. 👍
Hey, thanks for uploading this. However for some reason the the7 icons are missing. Could you upload them or mention how to install them? It breaks the site on mobile if they aren't installed. Thanks!

Hey, thanks for uploading this. However for some reason the the7 icons are missing. Could you upload them or mention how to install them? It breaks the site on mobile if they aren't installed. Thanks!
Look under the The7 submenu, you should see a tab for Icons Manager.

If some are missing for you, then simply swap out for another icon or add your own.

icons.png

Read here too from their own support:

Hi folks... is anyone getting the following error.... wp-content/themes/dt-the7/inc/shortcodes/includes/plugin.js

"Failed to load plugin" that file is in fact there. i seem to recall we fixed this before.
This is part of problem it causes but it takes forever to reload the page because it appears to be looking for a range of things.

1678309719903.png

Last edited:
Can anyone please share the latest Demo for Business and Corporate in ver. 11.5.0
This one?

There are a good few Business and Corporate ones, so please state which ones you are actually looking at.

This one?
Yes . Would be great if you can share it.

Done

Attachments

• elementor-corporate.zip
    145.2 KB · Views: 13
I managed to install the json file but didn't resolve anything and the7>icon manager doesnt do anything. All the buttons are non working but I show icon moon icons installed

This is still problem as well. "Failed to load plugin" that file is in fact there. i seem to recall we fixed this before.
This is part of problem it causes but it takes forever to reload the page because it appears to be looking for a range of things. I am hurling 404's in the console and have a weird cant open htaccess issue as well
Theme is Resto which is working fine on the front end. One of you folks sent it to me the other day.

FIXED: dodgy perms on things. But, had to set that entire path to 755. That strikes as a tad suspcet.

Last edited:
I managed to install the json file but didn't resolve anything and the7>icon manager doesnt do anything. All the buttons are non working but I show icon moon icons installed

This is still problem as well. "Failed to load plugin" that file is in fact there. i seem to recall we fixed this before.
This is part of problem it causes but it takes forever to reload the page because it appears to be looking for a range of things. I am hurling 404's in the console and have a weird cant open htaccess issue as well
Theme is Resto which is working fine on the front end. One of you folks sent it to me the other day.

FIXED: dodgy perms on things. But, had to set that entire path to 755. That strikes as a tad suspcet.
Did you manage to fix icons not showing on mobile version of the site?

113026 updated The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v11.5.1 Nulled

v.11.5.1 (Mar 10, 2023)

Improvements:
1. Removed stale “Added To Cart” state setting in Product widgets.
2. Renamed “Out Of Stock” to just “Out” in the Add To Cart widget.
3. Updated it_IT translation.

Bug Fixes:
1. Thumbnails for the WC product categories occasionally failed to be imported.
2. The7 used deprecated elementor.saver.on feature.
3. Simple Posts widget content width was wrong on mobiles.
4. Currency sign color differed from the price color.
5. Undefined property...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: mml and JRGWxRxZ
Error installing the7-11.5.1.n
No style.css file, impossible to install.
I am so sorry...

Very strange problem.. I just updated all my sites and everything is OK. I checked uploaded file here and the main style.css file already exists.

You can send screenshot from the error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock