• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
Error installing the7-11.5.1.n
No style.css file, impossible to install.

I am so sorry...

Very strange problem.. I just updated all my sites and everything is OK. I checked uploaded file here and the main style.css file already exists.

You can send screenshot from the error.
The file has been doubled zipped.

Extract the zip inside the downloaded archive and use that to install.

I can't install online, can anyone share The7 Elements?
Thanks!
If you are using the main download, then you should be able to install all plugins straight through the theme itself and not need to ask for any plugins.

the7.png

Reactions: ywtywt
113026 updated The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.6.0 Nulled

v.11.6.0 (Mar 22, 2023)

New Features:
1. The7 Carousel Loop widget.
2. The7 Login/Register Form widget for WooCommerce.

Improvements:
1. Added responsive image size selection to most The7 widgets.
2. Improved carousel arrows and bullets settings.

Bug Fixes:
1. Vertical Menu doesn't react to taps on Samsung devices.
2. Scroll to anchor functions incorrectly when carousel widget(s) are present on a page.

Other minor improvements and changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Main download sorted, grab and reinstall and you can install straight through theme. 👍

The7 - v11.6.0.1 Nulled and The7 - v11.6.0. Nulled versions have the same problem - you can't install WP Bakery and The Slider Revolution.
Error message - Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Any solution?

Hi guys,

The The7 Elements (core plugin) is included on the download link... everything else you can download from Babiato resources and install manually.

I can download all plugins from The7 repository but I think it's not necessary.

All the best :)

Reactions: mml
v.11.6.1 (Apr 5, 2023)

We have ensured that the theme is compatible with WordPress 6.2.

Bugfixes:
1. The7 Slides are now translatable with WPML.
2. Added the required second argument to the 'get_the_excerpt' filter.
3. Fixed the fatal error: Uncaught TypeError caused by array_key_exists().
4. Addressed the XSS vulnerability in the legacy "DT Flickr" widget (by removing it). Please note that this was only a theoretical threat, as exploiting it required a bad actor to already have admin access.

Update?

113026 updated The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

v.11.6.1 (Apr 5, 2023)

We have ensured that the theme is compatible with WordPress 6.2.

Bugfixes:
1. The7 Slides are now translatable with WPML.
2. Added the required second argument to the 'get_the_excerpt' filter.
3. Fixed the fatal error: Uncaught TypeError caused by array_key_exists().
4. Addressed the XSS vulnerability in the legacy "DT Flickr" widget (by removing it). Please note that this was only a theoretical threat, as exploiting it required a bad actor to already have...

Hi guys,

The The7 Elements (core plugin) is included on the download link... everything else you can download from Babiato resources and install manually.

I can download all plugins from The7 repository but I think it's not necessary.

All the best :)
The issue here is that you are adding old code that makes the theme think it has a plugins folder from where to download certain plugins from.

Theme - The7
Vulnerability - Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Patched in Version - 11.6.1
Severity Score - High

New update - 11.6.3?

v.11.6.2 (Apr 11, 2023)

Improvement:
CSS validation for better WP Rocket compatibility.

Bugfixes:
1. Fixed product hover image bug in Safari.
2. Corrected issue with lazy loading background for SVG images remaining visible at all times.

Please update?

v.11.6.3 (Apr 12, 2023)

No changelog yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v.11.6.2 (Apr 11, 2023)

Improvement:
CSS validation for better WP Rocket compatibility.

Bugfixes:
1. Fixed product hover image bug in Safari.
2. Corrected issue with lazy loading background for SVG images remaining visible at all times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock