• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
V8.6.0 nulled + direct demo import. (valid for integrated demos )

Thank you for sharing the latest version, but how should i update from the previous version without losing the previous customization that i made on my website with the theme? Should i first uninstall the previous version and then instal the new one or it should be done in a different way?

Thank you for sharing the latest version, but how should i update from the previous version without losing the previous customization that i made on my website with the theme? Should i first uninstall the previous version and then instal the new one or it should be done in a different way?

You can directly replace them all, IF your customization not touched the core php codes. Your customization must be in child theme and custom css. So, it's depend what customization applied.

Reactions: Babak
I try 2 hours ago. Is this The 7's server problem?

No problems when I just tested with my licenced version.

OVIkXci.png

Reactions: muhit
I've just tested your version @NullMaster and it imports perfectly for me too.

@muhit just install the theme then go straight to the demo import (don't install plugins first as the demo importer will import the correct required ones)

Host configurations:
To access these fields please edit “php.ini” file which is located in
host (if you can’t find it then contact with your host service provider)

upload_max_filesize = 200M
post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 128M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_vars = 10000
max_input_time = 400

Host configurations:
To access these fields please edit “php.ini” file which is located in
host (if you can’t find it then contact with your host service provider)

upload_max_filesize = 200M
post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 128M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_vars = 10000
max_input_time = 400
As soon as I press it, it gives an error and my values are higher than normal.

1586897287515.png

1586897375652.png

Demo content is not imported. Plugins are installed, but nothing else. I get an error.
And also at the top of the page I get a message that this activation code is registered for another site

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    4 KB · Views: 4
pls try again 30-60 minutes.

HI @NullMaster

I'm also receiving same error, when i click to import selected page only. before updating it was perfectly working.

@Babak

Note: I've notice that DEMO Content is Missing from the Theme ZIP. Do we have to download it separately each time? Please kindly include it so it's easier to do replacement :)

1587301392846.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock