• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
This now includes the Consulting and Logistics templates!

To install ...
Install dt-the7_v.8.5.0.1_nulled.zip
Copy/upload the folder the7-demo-content-tmp to wp-content/uploads
Everything now fully functional including demos.

The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v8.5.0.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Just for my Info, Do I have to download above Demo Content again after Updating the Theme to the Lastest version uploaded by @NullMaster & @Babak each time?

As I've downloaded the Demo Content & Updated the Theme before by following all of your instructions, it worked perfectly but know it's displaying the error after updating theme.

1587302045147.png

Just for my Info, Do I have to download above Demo Content again after Updating the Theme to the Lastest version uploaded by @NullMaster & @Babak each time?

As I've downloaded the Demo Content & Updated the Theme before by following all of your instructions, it worked perfectly but know it's displaying the error after updating theme.

1587302045147.png
demo included in nulled version

• Love
Reactions: LoveDownloads
All clear! It's just that not all demo data is in the archive. Those that are in the archive are installed without problems. I need a demo of "agency" It is not in the archive.
How to install demo data Babak wrote above.

Reactions: LoveDownloads
All clear! It's just that not all demo data is in the archive. Those that are in the archive are installed without problems. I need a demo of "agency" It is not in the archive.
How to install demo data Babak wrote above.
GIVE ME Demo page

@Babak Thanks for the awesome works!

How do i import the demo after unzip the demo file in here?
dt-the7/inc/mods/demo-content/includes/main.zip

I read the comment but still confuse and unable to catch it!

I try use "Pre-made Websites" -> import main demo but fail.

Do i miss something?

Thanks!

Yes.....it's GOOD!...Bufff.
Procedure:
First install the last version 8.7.0 => Install manually "pro-elements-2.9.3" and "dt-the7-core-2.4.0" ...not with the7
Put "Online Courses" in wp-content\themes\dt-the7\inc\mods\demo-content\includes\demo
Go to import "Online Courses" => All OK!.
Great work with this Forum @Babak

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock