• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
and there

are lots of duplicate temple here
please when you launch the wizard for the first time do not choose or change the defaults just click choose and continue until you finish the wizard and all templates are in place after that change the templates as you want

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like and say thanks

please when you launch the wizard for the first time do not choose or change the defaults just click choose and continue until you finish the wizard and all templates are in place after that change the templates as you want

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like and say thanks
yes i did it but when i edit template top bar and footer bar also sidebar it hide automatically

Reactions: mytechnoboy
First, thanks for a great upload and taking your time to do it! Highly appreciate it.
when i upload one of the plugins and try activating with a random email and the license code, it says invalid license. Tried installing the Thrive leads plugin and haven't had it installed before.

Hi guys, not sure if anyone knows about this but I'm getting no Shapeshift theme after a clean install of Wordpress 5.5 and Thrive 1.6.1 (no plugins, just straight install of Thrive after Wordpress). I've gone back to 1.5.0.2 after deleting the Wordpress and reinstalling Thrive 1.5.0.2 just to be sure and tried it again, and it worked fine. I then completely deleted Wordpress again and installed 1.6.1 again and sure enough, no Shapeshift. Lastly, I went back to 1.5.0.2 and updated it to 1.6.2 through the dashboard and the Shapeshift is there, so it just must be missing something on the clean installation of 1.6.1 that was released recently. Hope this helps!

Quick new development from my post above, If I clean install from 1.6.1 and update to 1.6.2 and then download the Shapeshift from the cloud, I get a message asking me to install the Product Manager from a link that then doesn't work. I think that normally the Product Manager is not needed to be installed if I'm no mistaken, so there's definitely something missing from the 1.6.1 release.

Also, I've just tried a clean installation of 1.5.1 and the problem exists here too.

Last edited:
Hello folks,
After several tests and trial from my end point
I have 100% working shapeshift
1- 99.99% there is a problem (different problems) occured when tried to install on nginx WordPress installation, @NullMaster @TassieNZ please investigate this issue.
2- installed on apache server then migrate using updraft plus to nginx and worked just fine.
3- later today I will install clean WordPress on apach web server then updraft plus then import a life site install 1.6.1 and update to 1.6.2 (minor update) then backup the website where I can restore to the original website from the new backup that have 1.6.2, I hope that makes sense
Will keep you posted with the results

If you find this post helpful kindly like it, quote and say thanks

AAArrrgh! For safety's sake I tried once more doing a clean installation of 1.5.0.2 on a clean WP 5.5 and I can't get the bloody Shapeshift theme to appear once downloaded from the Thrive cloud! I'm now going mental as I can't start my new project until I fix what I broke! So, I'm afraid that it may go deeper than I simplisticly thought in my other posts, so please ignore my comments above about the clean installation problem of 1.5.0.2, 1.5.1.1 and 1.6.1 as it must be something to do with my hosting platform (I'm using Hostinger so couldn't tell you what Linux version they're using). Guess I'll just keep on trying unless anyone else has had any luck! Back to the drawing board...

AAArrrgh! For safety's sake I tried once more doing a clean installation of 1.5.0.2 on a clean WP 5.5 and I can't get the bloody Shapeshift theme to appear once downloaded from the Thrive cloud! I'm now going mental as I can't start my new project until I fix what I broke! So, I'm afraid that it may go deeper than I simplisticly thought in my other posts, so please ignore my comments above about the clean installation problem of 1.5.0.2, 1.5.1.1 and 1.6.1 as it must be something to do with my hosting platform (I'm using Hostinger so couldn't tell you what Linux version they're using). Guess I'll just keep on trying unless anyone else has had any luck! Back to the drawing board...
Get clean install, install updraft plus latest then if you are open to send you restoration of clean install with shapeshift installed

If you see that helpful kindly like and tell me what you want

Get clean install, install updraft plus latest then if you are open to send you restoration of clean install with shapeshift installed

If you see that helpful kindly like and tell me what you want
Thanks for your help Amir, unfortunately I have to say Updraftplus has been nothing short of terrible. I managed to get it on my one and only site that has the Shapshift theme working and backed up to both Google Drive and FTP. I then installed Updraftplus on my new clean installtion WP 5.5 site and it would not allow me add my Google drive as a location as each time it gave me a Google account verification token, it just went back to my home page (I even did a full Wipe Settings in Updraftplus)! When trying FTP restoration, it wouldn't even list my my backups until I'd put in my FTP details 3 times. Eventually I managed to find an FTP backup and a proceeded to restore a backup. After two 1 hour attempts with no errors, I gave up as it just sat there. It would be quicker to manually back up my site and restore it (which I've done before and I'm no expert). So back at square one. I'll continue to try and get the Shapeshift theme installed another way...

Thanks for your help Amir, unfortunately I have to say Updraftplus has been nothing short of terrible. I managed to get it on my one and only site that has the Shapshift theme working and backed up to both Google Drive and FTP. I then installed Updraftplus on my new clean installtion WP 5.5 site and it would not allow me add my Google drive as a location as each time it gave me a Google account verification token, it just went back to my home page! When trying FTP restoration, it wouldn't even list my my backups until I'd put in my FTP details 3 times. Eventually I managed to find an FTP backup and a proceeded to restore a backup. After two 1 hour attempts with no errors, I gave up as it just sat there. It would be quicker to manually back up my site and restore it (which I've done before and I'm no expert). So back at square one. I'll continue to try and get the Shapeshift theme installed another way...
what was the version of updraft plus ?

what was the version of updraft plus ?
Updraft plus Version: 2.16.27.24

Well, I've found a solution and it was easy, as long as you have a working Shapeshift theme! I couldn't believe that I could just export it via the "Shapeshift Theme Manage Button" to a zip file on my PC, and then just import it back to my non-working site. It then worked! So at least I have the Shapeshift theme saved now and it will probably let me update both the Thrive Theme and the Shapeshift Theme in the future too. Phew, that was hard work! If anybody wants the theme, here is a link to it Shapeshift (not sure if I'm allowed to post this or not!)

Last edited:

Well, I've found a solution and it was easy, as long as you have a working Shapeshift theme! I couldn't believe that I could just export it via the "Shapeshift Theme Manage Button" to a zip file on my PC, and then just import it back to my non-working site. It then worked! So at least I have the Shapeshift theme saved now and it will probably let me update both the Thrive Theme and the Shapeshift Theme in the future too. Phew, that was hard work!
good for you, very happy for you
where is this mange button?

Well, I've found a solution and it was easy, as long as you have a working Shapeshift theme! I couldn't believe that I could just export it via the "Shapeshift Theme Manage Button" to a zip file on my PC, and then just import it back to my non-working site. It then worked! So at least I have the Shapeshift theme saved now and it will probably let me update both the Thrive Theme and the Shapeshift Theme in the future too. Phew, that was hard work! If anybody wants the theme, here is a link to it Shapeshift (not sure if I'm allowed to post this or not!)
what is your webserver?
and what is the software used to make this arrow?

what is your webserver?
and what is the software used to make this arrow?
As I mentioned, I'm on Hostinger so it's whatever Linux web platform they're using (I'm on PHP 7.3).
The software for the arrow is real old school stuff! I'ts Paintshop Pro 7 from the year 2000! I use it as it's desktop based and I can do anything I need to do with simple web graphics in seconds, purely because I'm used to it. It's so fast to load that it's not worth bothering with web based apps or Photoshop for the simple stuff.

Reactions: Mamo
As I mentioned, I'm on Hostinger so it's whatever Linux web platform they're using (I'm on PHP 7.3).
The software for the arrow is real old school stuff! I'ts Paintshop Pro 7 from the year 2000! I use it as it's desktop based and I can do anything I need to do with simple web graphics in seconds, purely because I'm used to it. It's so fast to load that it's not worth bothering with web based apps or Photoshop for the simple stuff.
since you are on hostinger, I think you are on litespeed server, great
happy to help anytime
keep good work

Reactions: paulace007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock