• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin v1.16.2

No permission to download
Latest version of Premium is v1.47.0, however I am like @Babak I do not have access to it so would need somebody to have the resource to take over this thread. 👍

CURRENT VERSION 1.47.0
– 06 June 2022

Updated integration with WooCommerce Blocks
Fixed custom AJAX endpoint issue for customized WordPress setups
Fixed integration issue with XforWooCommerce plugin
Added filter tinvwl_wishlistmanage_query

Reactions: yawspok and Babak
Does the untouched plugin work without modification or is the "untouched" plugin already modified? I have an older modified version where it just offers plugin activation but it works without activation. The 2.0.15 version is also not activated and also works..

Ty too much! always available. I will have access for 1 year but I think I will continue to purchase it so as to always share it with you
Hi Ryuksniper, :)
There are different levels of nulling and for this resource I just cut communication with the developer's server, this aspect is of course required.
No restrictive function to release or invasive code to fix, only the pleasure of having an activated license as for an authentic one.
Finally, to sum up : a perfect respect of the GPL license for your generous sharing !
Have a nice week-end !
Pierre ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock