• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tickera v3.4.6.7 - 03/JAN/2020 Bundle pack

jgcoroleu

Sep 6, 2018
THE BEST WAY TO SELL EVENT TICKETS WITH WORDPRESS
header-pattern.png

https://tickera.com/

twilio-sms-notifications-latest.zip
tickera-latest.zip
tickera-event-calendar-latest.zip
tickera-affiliatewp.zip
terms-and-conditions-latest.zip
stripe-connect-latest.zip
speakers-latest.zip
slack-notifications-latest.zip
serial-ticket-codes-latest.zip
sendloop-newsletter-latest.zip
seating-charts-latest.zip
role-based-prices-latest.zip
restricted-content.zip
pushover-latest.zip
paypal-chained-payments-latest.zip
mollie-payment-gateway-latest.zip
mailchimp-newsletter-latest.zip
custom-ticket-template-fonts-latest.zip
custom-forms-latest.zip
customer-connect-latest.zip
csv-export-latest.zip
checkout-recaptcha-latest.zip
check-in-notifications-latest.zip
check-in-app-translation-latest.zip
bulk-discount-codes-latest.zip
bridge-for-woocommerce-latest.zip
barcode-reader-latest.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eXSy9A3qQPS5iaKgLVKjaDGjee_yFz6/view?usp=sharing

Thanks a lot. Looks promising. Where can I get Android source code or at least the app?

Can someone null it please. It asks for a serial number.

Please be a little bit more specific: which one needs to be nulled? Cause it's a bundle with many plugins.

Right now I'm away with a RL issue, when I get back I'll give you the nulled versions as I don't have access to my computers while away (only phone).

Reactions: amit338 and dooha
Tickera 3.4.7.3 is out with some important updates for wordpress 5.5. Hopefully someone still has access to the source and is able to provide the updated version here.

Thanks!

@slvrsteele hope your IRL issues are sorted out dude.

@momon @jgcoroleu @slvrsteele

Here's the latest version of the main tickera plugin and all of its addons. They have been downloaded directly from the tickera website and have not been nulled.

If you have a legit license and you can offer further updates please create a resource out of it following these guidelines:

Reactions: SEPEHR
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock