• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tickera - WordPress Event Ticketing System

Tickera - WordPress Event Ticketing System v3.5.1.5 + Addons

No permission to download

nguyenduchoai

Nov 6, 2022
nguyenduchoai submitted a new resource:

Tickera - Event ticketing system for WordPress - Tickera

YOUR MONEY IS YOURS, WE DON'T TAKE A CUT.​

FULL ADDON

PM ME if need key active

If you want to sell event tickets on your website and deliver them to your buyers digitally, Tickera is exactly what you need. When you use the Tickera WordPress plugin to sell and send tickets, you are essentially setting up your own hosted ticketing solution wherein you control the profits with no requirement to send a cut to a third party...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I have seen that in order to activate the Tickera plugin, you said that we had to ask you for the license in private. Can you provide it to me? Thank you very much

Reactions: nguyenduchoai
Hello. Could you also give me a license to activate the plugin? Thank you very much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock