• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turitor - LMS & Education WordPress Theme

Turitor - LMS & Education WordPress Theme v1.4.7

No permission to download
This is the Turitor Theme - VERSION: 1.4.2 (13 MAY, 2022)
Not nulled - Just a fresh download.
your are owner bro :D
update it
read here

your are owner bro :D
update it
read here
Oh sorry, I need an idiot guide to find out how to upload it under resources. Let me read it and upload it right. :D

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Oh sorry, I need an idiot guide to find out how to upload it under resources. Let me read it and upload it right. :D
very easy just click on post an update
and follow this image
how-to-update-your-resources-jpg.1161

the updated verion of

Turitor - LMS & Education WordPress Theme v1.4.3​

theme detected virus please see to it

Do you know what are changes in this update? I still can't see any changelog in themeforest
No idea, mate. I got an email on the 20th and I just downloaded and updated it

I also checked for the changelog, and nothing was there.

ss.png .

• Wow
Reactions: maim228
lanka updated Turitor - LMS & Education WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Turitor - Education WordPress Theme (Version 1.4.6 - Released on 17 November 2023)

VERSION: 1.4.6 (17 NOVEMBER, 2023)​

# Fix: Parallax Issue Fixing In Essential Plugin
# Update: Update Turitor Essential Plugin to 1.7

VERSION: 1.4.5 (12 SEPTEMBER, 2023)​

# Fix: Instructor Style Issue Fixed.
# Fix: Design Issue Fixed.
# Fix: Single Course Issue Fixed.
# Compatible: WordPress 6.3.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.4.7 is not nulled. It can be nulled by changing a function in /core/libs/theme-license-manager/includes/license-functions.php line 24.

function theme_is_valid_license() { return true; }

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock