• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Bypass Google Drive Download Limit Exceeded with this LINK!

aplusk777

Jun 11, 2020
Did you ever get this trouble?

1595869669434.png

NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

With this link I found on some random google search, you can bypass it without have to wait 24 hours!

Just CLICK HERE You can bypass download limit without login needed!

what you only need to do is:

1. Find that bstrd limited link, example like this one: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Nh4O2F0dNfbl6duvx3iaILf0nGFlQN4e&export=download
2. then you open the website above: CLICK HERE

1595870269403.png

3. Put your GDrive link in the box

1595870311470.png

4. Then click "Bypass" and wait until they give you new link like below:

1595870419283.png

5. And you're done, just click the link and you will get the download link like new!
1595870484375.png

I often use this link for downloading game files or movies file. I don't have any associate with that website, just wanna share it with you guys!

except file exceed 15GB limit free google drive space...usually i just create shortcut given link to my google drive, create copy of that that file then download it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock