• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Membership Pro

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.4

No permission to download
I managed to make most of the PRO stuff work, with only one line modification, it's a minified file, so looks ugly, but:
/wp-content/plugins/indeed-membership-pro/classes/OldLogs.php:

In the FGCS() function I added a " return '0' "

Original:
public function FGCS(){global $wpdb;$sh=
New:
public function FGCS(){global $wpdb; return '0'; $sh=

Screenshot how it should look like:
1693209043786.png

If theres still some thing not working, take a look at other functions, maybe you need to use the same method there too.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and Theos
I managed to make most of the PRO stuff work, with only one line modification, it's a minified file, so looks ugly, but:

Original:
New:

1693209043786.png

If theres still some thing not working, take a look at other functions, maybe you need to use the same method there too.
Do you get
'Your license for Ultimate Membership Pro is currently Active.'
on the license page?

Do you get
'Your license for Ultimate Membership Pro is currently Active.'
on the license page?
No idea where is the Licence page, but I can use all the extensions, also for the register page Custom fields, that was disabled before this edit, so for me what I needed is working

Original:
New:

1693209043786.png

Thanks. It's working. Extensions are active and the license displays active status.

Version 12.0 – 09.28.2023- Fixed: Registration process with Free Membership
- Changed: How Values from Custom fields are displayed inside the Members Directory without spaces
- Added: Taxes calculation included or not in Membership Price
- Added: Pretty Links for front-end pages like Account Page tabs, and Checkout page with selected Membership
- Fixed: Dynamic Account value displayed inside the Notifications and Payments tables
- Changed: How Stripe Connect payment gateway is available on the front end without valid keys
- Fixed: Bulk Discount Codes generator with specific Lenght value
- Fixed: Social Connect Design options
- Changed: How Taxes are calculated when Discount Codes are used
- Fixed: Undefined variable inside Affiliates tab
- Fixed: Paystack Payment gateway addon warnings
- Fixed: Restict Entire Website without Login option related to various Homepages
- Fixed: Various server compatibility related to FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING
- Added: Ultimate Membership Pro Dashboard improvements and better User Experience
- Fixed: Conditional Logic feature for Profile form fields
- Added: Filters inside the Payments Table
- Changed: Allow HTML Customization inside the Bank Transfer Message
- Fixed: Some custom templates are to be further customizable via the Theme folder
- Added: Stripe Connect and Stripe Checkout compatibility with the latest Stripe API version
- Fixed: Show Hidden Pages/Posts Titles in Listing option not applied for Bulk restrictions based on Categories
- Fixed: Adding a Plain Test custom field without a Label
- Changed: How the Workflow Restrictions module works in various scenarios
- Fixed: How DataBase Tables are generated on restrictive hosting servers
- Added: a dedicated editor for Custom CSS options
- Changed: Style on Login and Register forms
- Fixed: Members Directory pagination workflow when filters are applied

Can you try activating with ANY key and try again please? Let me know.
Not working.

I'm encountering the following message: "Submitted Purchase Code is invalid," and it's still connected to the Evento API for key verification.

Not working.

I'm encountering the following message: "Submitted Purchase Code is invalid," and it's still connected to the Evento API for key verification.
Try this FIX and report back please! :) (big thanks to @Duvy)

Attachments

• indeed-membership-pro-12.0_NULLED-FIX.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 33
Babak updated Ultimate Membership Pro with a new update entry:

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.0 Nulled

Download Ultimate Membership Pro v12.0 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Free
v12.0 – 09.28.2023

- Fixed: Registration process with Free Membership
- Changed: How Values from Custom fields are displayed inside the Members Directory without spaces
- Added: Taxes calculation included or not in Membership Price
- Added: Pretty Links for front-end pages like Account Page tabs, and Checkout page with selected Membership
- Fixed: Dynamic Account value displayed inside the Notifications...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi friends, does anyone have this add on?

(Add Ultimate Membership Pro’s usability to your Elementor builder)

Many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock