• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
(ERROR: Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'zubi123'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Provide correct details for 'Database Host', 'Database Port', 'Database Name', 'Database Username', 'Database Password'.) i am uploading it on hosting but its show this error anyone how to solve it ?

Reactions: andysam
(ERROR: Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'zubi123'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Provide correct details for 'Database Host', 'Database Port', 'Database Name', 'Database Username', 'Database Password'.) i am uploading it on hosting but its show this error anyone how to solve it ?
You will need to set a PWD for root in your localhost.
In google search: How to set a PWD for root in xampp / host...

Your database credential isn't correct or not set.
Go to your database and Creat and set a password for user zubi123 and try again but make sure mysql port is 3306

Last edited:
Your database credential isn't correct or not set.
Go to your database and Creat and set a password for user zubi123 and try again but make sure mysql port is 3306
My password is correct then why is showing me this

anyone know how to fix labels preview in the last update it is making me going crazy
Hay muchas etiquetas sino especificas no se te puede ayudar, errores, diseño en el dashboard con devolución de compra y devolución de venta desproporcionados, el modulo POS el acceso rapido a realizar devolución es caca no se cierra, es error de sintaxis intente solucionarlo por JS pero no, hay etiquetas que no estan traducidas tienes que buscar donde se encuentra la original, en ingles y agregarla a tu idioma en el archivo de lenguaje que corresponda al idioma y a las funciones que traduce, ejemplo lang_v1.php traduce las etiquetas mas generales. Esto es en la 4.8 pero se pueden ir corrigiendo en mi caso opte por suprimir la función de devolución desde la pantalla POS en lo que se corrige por parte de los desarrolladores.

Hay muchas etiquetas sino especificas no se te puede ayudar, errores, diseño en el dashboard con devolución de compra y devolución de venta desproporcionados, el modulo POS el acceso rapido a realizar devolución es caca no se cierra, es error de sintaxis intente solucionarlo por JS pero no, hay etiquetas que no estan traducidas tienes que buscar donde se encuentra la original, en ingles y agregarla a tu idioma en el archivo de lenguaje que corresponda al idioma y a las funciones que traduce, ejemplo lang_v1.php traduce las etiquetas mas generales. Esto es en la 4.8 pero se pueden ir corrigiendo en mi caso opte por suprimir la función de devolución desde la pantalla POS en lo que se corrige por parte de los desarrolladores.
forum rules, comment in english

anyone know how to fix labels preview in the last update it is making me going crazy
Go to
Resource >> lang >> en >> lang_v1.php 80% of the label names are in there, edit to your requirement
You can as well tell us the label name you looking for😊✌️

Who is ur host provider

forum rules, comment in english
I'm sorry, I didn't know, I won't try to help again. I have years of experience in this and I don't accept imprecision about what language I should use. When I need help, I look for how to translate the support that brothers in good faith give me in their own language or in the whoever needs my help will do it in my language, I don't think someone will die from trying to translate a text, especially if it will be for their benefit.

Reactions: andysam
hi all, I use the menu import sales function but after it successfully upload, the imported sales data only show in the import sales page (below under import batch), why it doesnt update into all sales page?

does anyone try it and have the same problem? any solution for this?
thank you

hi all, I use the menu import sales function but after it successfully upload, the imported sales data only show in the import sales page (below under import batch), why it doesnt update into all sales page?

thank you

How did you do that .. its giving error msg for me " You cannot select a field twice " and terminates

thank you
I imported a sale , its showing in sell > all sales

Reactions: tang_mag
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock