• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
change your logo with a larger one, it will be auto resize..
Sir, Thanks For Your Reply. I Do Try And It Was Fail Then I Reinstalled With Latest Nulled Version v5.1.1 Then All AddOn Unable To Be Installed. This All AddOn I Do Had Been Installed Before

Haiz.....

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 46
  • screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 26
Sir, Thanks For Your Reply. I Do Try And It Was Fail Then I Reinstalled With Latest Nulled Version v5.1.1 Then All AddOn Unable To Be Installed. This All AddOn I Do Had Been Installed Before

Haiz.....
I am also facing some error in v5.1.1 and try so solve them..
one strange issue I am facing is - after update, when i try to add some product in pos its give out of stock. In this case i find that maximum product price show like this x.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but if product price show like x.xxxx its give out of stock error..

but when i use local server, there are no issue like this..

I am also facing some error in v5.1.1 and try so solve them..
one strange issue I am facing is - after update, when i try to add some product in pos its give out of stock. In this case i find that maximum product price show like this x.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but if product price show like x.xxxx its give out of stock error..

but when i use local server, there are no issue like this..
Lastly I Get The Nulled Version That I Able Successfully Installed Success, But Anyway I Still Unable Success Uploaded The Logo Via CMS

Is That Anyone Able Help Guide Me On How May I Uploaded The Logo. Ido Try Clear Cache And Uploaded Px 1024 And Other Sizes

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 26
  • screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
i have stock error and when i access /reports/product-stock-details i can't find any products
any one can help

On the POS screen,
before selecting a client
When adding a product, it is easily added.
After choosing a client
When adding a product, the product is out of stock.

Please help, thanks in advance guys.​

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock