• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hi Guys. I have bread manufacture business. So I produce my own bread, and I use manufacture module. But, my business model is consignment. I put my bread on the other shop for consignment. They will pay me monthly.

But every 5 days my bread will be expired. And I have driver to pick up the bread every 5 days. So, lets say I put 100 bread in one shop, and after 5 days, my team will pick up the expired one, lets say 20 breads.

So, that shop sell 80 breads. And that shop will pay me monthly with the total bread they sell. I also need to return the stock and throw it away because its already expired and cut it from my total stock.

Any idea, how to implement ultimate pos for that consignment scenario?

Thanks a lot

Reactions: andysam
I've selected percentage as you may see screenshot but on services charges, it is not showing % but currency symbol.
In your database

look for the table name: type_of_services
look for the field name: packing_charge_type and change the selected value from Fixed to Percentage

Attachments

• charge type.png
    charge type.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: ultranoob
Hi Guys. I have bread manufacture business. So I produce my own bread, and I use manufacture module. But, my business model is consignment. I put my bread on the other shop for consignment. They will pay me monthly.

But every 5 days my bread will be expired. And I have driver to pick up the bread every 5 days. So, lets say I put 100 bread in one shop, and after 5 days, my team will pick up the expired one, lets say 20 breads.

So, that shop sell 80 breads. And that shop will pay me monthly with the total bread they sell. I also need to return the stock and throw it away because its already expired and cut it from my total stock.

Any idea, how to implement ultimate pos for that consignment scenario?

Thanks a lot

yea there is an idea

Reactions: vipkhongtin
is there any way to add barcode for existing products for items that already have a barcode, in bulk, or even one by one, i do not see that option but only option to generate a barcode. how do i solve this?

anyone with idea how to upload existing qr code not generated by the system onto theplatfrom kindly assist

halo i wanna ask you something about this
The stock report is displaying discrepancies between the stock quantities calculated based on purchase price, selling price, and potential profit, compared to the real stock values recorded in the "show all" table. The total nominal amount is significantly higher than the actual stock prices, raising concerns about the accuracy of the data and calculations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230730_182110.png
    Screenshot_20230730_182110.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230730_182618.png
    Screenshot_20230730_182618.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 34
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock