• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hi @andysam and everyone.
My pharmacy store has a problem.
- for example I enter 1 box of panadol = 10 blisters = 100 tablets.
- but I have an extra box of taminflu = 12 blisters = 84 tablets.
What should I do when the unit portion has already been converted to panadol? (my pharmacy store has a lot of different boxes, blisters, tablets).
Please give me the solution. Thank you everyone ❤️❤️❤️
I had been seen your link...
Very simple all you have to do is make a separate sub unit for 2 item
Ex. Blisters10 - subunit for panadol
Blisters12 - subunit for taminflu

*Not all medicine has the same blisters all you have to do is to make a new subunit for that particular item.

• Love
Reactions: vipkhongtin
I had been seen your link...
Very simple all you have to do is make a separate sub unit for 2 item
Ex. Blisters10 - subunit for panadol
Blisters12 - subunit for taminflu

*Not all medicine has the same blisters all you have to do is to make a new subunit for that particular item.
thanks bro,
why I can only choose to convert 1 blister = 10 tablets but can't choose 1 box = 10 tablets as shown in the picture?
Here I want to choose all 3 selling methods: blister, tablet, box.

1691045394377.png

thanks bro,
why I can only choose to convert 1 blister = 10 tablets but can't choose 1 box = 10 tablets as shown in the picture?
Here I want to choose all 3 selling methods: blister, tablet, box.

1691045394377.png
You cannot do that because you put box as a subunit.

I setup at localhost. However

hi bro,
pos.sotay.net
admin
Your pharmacy store has a lot of different boxes, blisters, tablets).

3 suggested Approaches

1st Approach

You said your Pharmacy store has a lot of different boxes, blisters, tablets. This Means if you are to use the approach of creating different unit for each type of blister , you will end up with too many or several units displaying on the Pos screen.

2nd Approach
Using the basic units approach
The basic unit for all blisters and boxes of medicine is the Tablet or pieces
Each type of blister has a quantity os tblets eg.
Some blister has ( 2 tabs, 3 tabs, 4 tabs, 5, 6, 7,8 and so on )
So on the POS , after selecting the medicine name, Tablet will show as the basic or default unit and the Unit price should also show the price of each Tablet.

So knowing the quantity of tablets on each blister you want to sell to a customer , you only have to increase the quantity of the selected medicine on POS to match the exact number of tablets on the blister, the units price will multiply the quantity to get the cost for each blister.
Note : your stock values may show huge figures due to the basic units but its easy to also converts to blisters or box with Ur calculator

3rd Approach
Creating 3 variations for each medicine ( Tablet , Blister , Box ) with each variation having different unit price
You also creates 3 different units thus ( tablet, blister, box )
With this approach you must decide on which medicine you will sell by tablets, or by blisters or by boxes before creating the product, because each of this variation will be accounted for differently in the stock report

Make your choice of approach

Last edited:
I think tablets are subunits.
because 10 blisters = 100 tablets.

Do you have any other way to redeem 1 box = 10 blisters = 100 tablets?
Your unit is Tablets
subunit is Blisters and Box
You can check your site I did some edits.

Your selling price and stock quantity must be
1 Tablet = Selling price
Tablets = Stock Quantity

Let say you have a panadol with 10 tablets the blister of panadol is 5, two blister is equal to 1 Box or panadol.

You can sell panadol by
Tablet
Blister
Box

Did you get the point?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vipkhongtin
i have an iddue where i created a product with a selling price lower than the purchase price significantly, now even after modifying and editing this, since that prodcut had a profit of negative 400k, i still get the wrong report when i check the inventory report.

how can i force the report to recalculate of fix the issue?

Reactions: andysam
i have an iddue where i created a product with a selling price lower than the purchase price significantly, now even after modifying and editing this, since that prodcut had a profit of negative 400k, i still get the wrong report when i check the inventory report.

how can i force the report to recalculate of fix the issue?
After editing the product with the right selling price, did you also edit all the existing transactions of the product which were sold with old selling price ?

After editing the product with the right selling price, did you also edit all the existing transactions of the product which were sold with old selling price ?
no i did not do that, been trying to see how to must i edit the databse? will editing those change?

how do i remove that item?

1691190073689.png
The system is reporting what has been fed into it, eg. I bought an item at 5 and sold it at 2.
So 2 - 5 = - 3 which correct.
I suggest you edit all existing sales transactions which with the new selling price.
The report will correct itself after doing that

if only there was a way to delete a product together with all its corresponding transactions, then add it back.

if only there was a way to delete a product together with all its corresponding transactions, then add it back.
DELETE purchase_lines, transaction_sell_lines
FROM purchase_lines
INNER JOIN transaction_sell_lines
ON purchase_lines.product_id = transaction_sell_lines.product_id
WHERE purchase_lines.products_id = 1;

this will do it, but replace product id with yours

then after that login to ur UPOS and delete the product from product list

Last edited:
1691200923277.png
I got this error and i cant find the solution. I create new user on mysql>global_priv . But it didn't solve the problem. How can i solve this?

3 suggested Approaches

1st Approach

You said your Pharmacy store has a lot of different boxes, blisters, tablets. This Means if you are to use the approach of creating different unit for each type of blister , you will end up with too many or several units displaying on the Pos screen.

2nd Approach
So on the POS , after selecting the medicine name, Tablet will show as the basic or default unit and the Unit price should also show the price of each Tablet.

So knowing the quantity of tablets on each blister you want to sell to a customer , you only have to increase the quantity of the selected medicine on POS to match the exact number of tablets on the blister, the units price will multiply the quantity to get the cost for each blister.
Note : your stock values may show huge figures due to the basic units but its easy to also converts to blisters or box with Ur calculator

3rd Approach
Creating 3 variations for each medicine ( Tablet , Blister , Box ) with each variation having different unit price
With this approach you must decide on which medicine you will sell by tablets, or by blisters or by boxes before creating the product, because each of this variation will be accounted for differently in the stock report

Thank you for your help, you are so kind.
My sample store is up and running (y)

Your unit is Tablets
subunit is Blisters and Box
You can check your site I did some edits.

Your selling price and stock quantity must be
1 Tablet = Selling price
Tablets = Stock Quantity

Let say you have a panadol with 10 tablets the blister of panadol is 5, two blister is equal to 1 Box or panadol.

You can sell panadol by
Tablet
Blister
Box

Did you get the point?
Thank you for your help, you are so kind.
My sample store is up and running (y)

3 suggested Approaches

1st Approach

2nd Approach

3rd Approach

3 immediate solutions provided, thanks andysam. besides that, for pharmacies, retail there is 1 item with 3 barcodes (pc/dozen/carton). maybe in the future there will be an addition of a barcode column for the same item only different packaging besides the sub units feature.(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock