• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
hi,
Anybody know how to configure multi discount for a product?
For example, if a person buys 2 qty ---> 10% discount to be applied
and buys 10 qty ---> 30% discount to be applied
and more ...

regards,

I have been a victim of hacking on this script.

the script seems to have an injection of tinyfile manager, which runs arbitrary codes on the server, and injects code to the index php, together with scripts tha tmonitor file changes, and re-upload thems to the server

the script seems to have an injection of tinyfile manager, which runs arbitrary codes on the server, and injects code to the index php, together with scripts tha tmonitor file changes, and re-upload thems to the server
Use mod_security with proper rules

The current version 5.4.0 or a previous version? Could point to the version for checking?

1710596027718.png 1710596125872.png

Someone kindly assist me here. I am installing the Essentials Module v4.2. The POS version i have is 5.4.

when we create new user account it show this error on pos screen not sell option avalible . anyone can helo me in this matter Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 01.49.32.png
pls check roll option and enable necessary buttons also check you have enable enabled price in settings

Hi, i share this Module “PosCustom” for POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock , working with variatios and some optimizations
If is USEFUL for you, if you want to buy me a beer!
PayPal: [email protected]
Send me a PM.

Installing:
¡Important!
1. Add the line "PosCustom": true to the end of the file modules_statuses.json before install the module
"UserbyCate": true,
"PosCustom": true
}
2. Install the module (follow the steps to install a module).
•Installing the module, it will be setup de enviroment to work with this PosCustom Module
3. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
4. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary
5. Update: Images for categories
•Each image is the id of the category
•id=1, name=fruits . The image must be "1.jpg“
•Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img

If you don want to use this Module (PosCustom) just uninstall the module.
1710427679769.png
1710427789542.png
Saas compatible? I'm updating my other business subscription packages, but they are not showing their

Hi, i share this Module “PosCustom” for POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock , working with variatios and some optimizations
If is USEFUL for you, if you want to buy me a beer!
PayPal: [email protected]
Send me a PM.

Installing:
¡Important!
1. Add the line "PosCustom": true to the end of the file modules_statuses.json before install the module
"UserbyCate": true,
"PosCustom": true
}
2. Install the module (follow the steps to install a module).
•Installing the module, it will be setup de enviroment to work with this PosCustom Module
3. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
4. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary
5. Update: Images for categories
•Each image is the id of the category
•id=1, name=fruits . The image must be "1.jpg“
•Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img

If you don want to use this Module (PosCustom) just uninstall the module.
1710427679769.png
1710427789542.png
Love & Respect love your work, may be some glitches comes up but you know your mastery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock