• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Why ask for password when it is freely available to you already.🤣

Just try reading about the thread on the first page and not just simply grabbing and installing.😒
Its beacause i get this message :
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 90 days since registration, and now you have 12.
  • i can't see the password can you provide it to me in the reply 🤣🤣

Reactions: Alfred-Tech
Just for references .... you need to use to this as long as you are going to use this script .

photo_2022-02-10_17-25-47.png
today customer complaining he cant sale item

-2022.02.10-17_19_51.jpg
to be sure only there is stock

now trying the developer solution
nothing -2022.02.10-17_24_32.jpg the item don't show up

how we can disable registration at front end, suppose we want to use online for our own business so there is register link at front site , so we want to disable it ?

Thank you regards

Hello, I am getting Storage directory Writable error, I have gone to the folder and and have selected all 3, but still getting error. Any ideas on how to get this sorted so I can install the software

Attachments

• fs.JPG
    fs.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 12
  • perm.JPG
    perm.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 12
Hello, I am getting Storage directory Writable error, I have gone to the folder and and have selected all 3, but still getting error. Any ideas on how to get this sorted so I can install the software
I am using at web server but mine is working fine , if you want I can share url

And this is another reason why you should really just be using nulled items on local sites for testing purposes only.

On real sites, especially for paying clients you should be providing a fully licenced and genuine version of anything.

i hope you are not charging your customer here for your own choice of using a nulled version as that is just cheating the customer. 😒

Don't scrimp with paying clients / customers or they will find out and go elsewhere with their business.

its fully activated not nulled

some time when i face some one like you i regret advising others , yo may see my previse posts regarding this matter . i try this script for 2 years and now move away and moving data from this script to new ERP system because of all the Bugs in it . i share my experience saving a time and money for some others to not make same mistake i do , this script yes have so many functions , but you will never get clean report in the end of the year , i share some of issue i face it with this script . and i pay for it and it costed me so much on customization and maintaining , and whenever i face an issue and contact the developer there answer is (( will fix next release )) already 2 years and nothing happen regarding all the matters i reported , if i try to contact them now there answer is
(( sorry sir but look like your support period is over ))

you assume i am using nulled version to client (( without asking )) even without looking my previse post regarding this matter , and that nut respectful screenshot-codecanyon.net-2022.02.12-18_19_56.jpg

Last edited:

its fully activated not nulled

some time when i face some one like you i regret advising others , yo may see my previse posts regarding this matter . i try this script for 2 years and now move away and moving data from this script to new ERP system because of all the Bugs in it . i share my experience saving a time and money for some others to not make same mistake i do , this script yes have so many functions , but you will never get clean report in the end of the year , i share some of issue i face it with this script . and i pay for it and it costed me so much on customization and maintaining , and whenever i face an issue and contact the developer there answer is (( will fix next release )) already 2 years and nothing happen regarding all the matters i reported , if i try to contact them now there answer is
(( sorry sir but look like your support period is over ))

you assume i am using nulled version to client (( without asking )) even without looking my previse post regarding this matter , and that nut respectful screenshot-codecanyon.net-2022.02.12-18_19_56.jpg

Okay @rhf500 now I have the full picture, I can apologise to you for assuming that you were using a nulled version without knowing beforehand and thank you for clearing it up with your reply.

We can now see that you were just trying to inform other users of a problem with the plugin itself and something that their own dev is trying to fix.

I can accept blame here, however, although it is no excuse, please note that as it was posted in a nulling website, most people would assume that it would be a nulled version, myself included.

Although we should never assume as it makes an ass out of u and me - an English saying here.

So finally, my apologies again and it is in no way meant to be unrespectful to you. 👍

No problem ,
Okay @rhf500 now I have the full picture, I can apologise to you for assuming that you were using a nulled version without knowing beforehand and thank you for clearing it up with your reply.

We can now see that you were just trying to inform other users of a problem with the plugin itself and something that their own dev is trying to fix.

I can accept blame here, however, although it is no excuse, please note that as it was posted in a nulling website, most people would assume that it would be a nulled version, myself included.

Although we should never assume as it makes an ass out of u and me - an English saying here.

So finally, my apologies again and it is in no way meant to be unrespectful to you. 👍

i was just sharing what i experience with that script , i buy it 2 years ago and install it to one of my customers and since i get headache every single day with miscalculation problems , wrong reports , items cant be sold so many bugs ,

so i share my experience just incase any one planning to buy it , so they know what they are getting , the script developed with Laravel 5 framework , today Laravel V.8 and in month or so Laravel 9 will be out , the developer of that script dont know what he is doing , and i really dont know why he is not updating the Framework , he is using library with minimum effort from his side ,

i am not computing with the developer here , but i am saying to any one want to buy this program trust me its not worth it and you will regret big time when you have large amount of data ,

No problem ,

i was just sharing what i experience with that script , i buy it 2 years ago and install it to one of my customers and since i get headache every single day with miscalculation problems , wrong reports , items cant be sold so many bugs ,

so i share my experience just incase any one planning to buy it , so they know what they are getting , the script developed with Laravel 5 framework , today Laravel V.8 and in month or so Laravel 9 will be out , the developer of that script dont know what he is doing , and i really dont know why he is not updating the Framework , he is using library with minimum effort from his side ,

i am not computing with the developer here , but i am saying to any one want to buy this program trust me its not worth it and you will regret big time when you have large amount of data ,

So basically it would be advisable not to purchase this and use something else.

Many thanks for your reports about it and letting others here know about it. 😊

In this case, instead of POS meaning point of sale, I gather you could call this POS meaning piece of sxxt 😒

So basically it would be advisable not to purchase this and use something else.

Many thanks for your reports about it and letting others here know about it. 😊

In this case, instead of POS meaning point of sale, I gather you could call this POS meaning piece of sxxt 😒
exactly ...

No problem ,

thanks rhf500 for the input. so what do you think a good program is called? where there are HRM, Pos, CRM and other reports. I'm looking at a good program.

thanks rhf500 for the input. so what do you think a good program is called? where there are HRM, Pos, CRM and other reports. I'm looking at a good program.
for small budget you can go with dolibarr open source and can deploy on any hosting

but if you are looking for really enterprise solutions with complex Data go with erpnext

Both are free software , but for erpnext you will need VPS cant be installed on shared hosting and installing it , need some advance knowledge its not easy , its tock me 3 to 5 hours to make it don , i am now moving the data of my customers to erpnext .

other then that , you can try another script from codecanyon and let us know ;) i searched all up and down there is nothing that have all what i need , but for erpnext with little customization i get it don in no time with everything you can imagen .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock